Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noone29)
    Pray to god that Tony Adams doesn't become our next manager.
    Hear hear. :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Hear hear. :rofl:
    We need to have a plan when Wenger does decide to go otherwise there's a good chance we could end up with someone like him, especially if Wenger went without leaving us in the CL.

Change is good if it's well planned. If it's sudden, it's not. I'd love to see Guardiola if he can do a decent job at Bayern (don't think we've seen his true skill given he inherited much of Barcelona's squad and he didn't really need to manage them as such). I think he's a fan of Arsenal.

But regardless, I really don't want any rash moves. Any changes between now and the end of the season will do more harm than good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    All I know is, when Wenger does leave, he should go upstairs.
    Yeah I've been saying that to my brother for years. But I think he may have one more club or even country in him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the Arsenal Stoke game next month and I'm wondering how much time should I leave myself to get from the Emirates back to Victoria coach station? Is there anything interesting near the Emirates as well?

ReputationRep:
    Wenger says the Ox is out for 6 weeks.

Ox tweets 'See you all in 3 months'.

Yep, no mis-communication there. Someone has a hearing problem

Its well known that Wenger lies about injuries. Wilshere is a prime example of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noone29)
    Wenger says the Ox is out for 6 weeks.

Ox tweets 'See you all in 3 months'.

Yep, no mis-communication there. Someone has a hearing problem
    He said 'at least 6 weeks'. Meaning minimum 6 weeks. Someone has a reading problem
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    x
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Rumours Arsenal are making a move for Valencia keeper Guaita. Will cost about £17m apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Barcelona put Messi for sale,
    How much would Wenger bid for him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Rumours Arsenal are making a move for Valencia keeper Guaita. Will cost about £17m apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jesus £17m would be outrageously expensive. Wouldn't want that if I was an Arsenal fan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xamanus)
    I doubt he'd even bother. But probably our entire budget if he did, as I guess most clubs would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I'm going to the Arsenal Stoke game next month and I'm wondering how much time should I leave myself to get from the Emirates back to Victoria coach station? Is there anything interesting near the Emirates as well?
    Trie and grab a pie at Piebury corner on the holloway road. Maybe a 15 min walk from the ground and have a butchers at the old girl. You can still see the marble halls and the bust of Chapman

ReputationRep:
    16m
    120k p/w wages.

Not breaking our transfer record for a player whose 27 this season.
    And no one is bigger then the club, (except Wenger) so no breaking the wage structure.

Besides, he is a boyhood arsenal fan, who is deeply un-happy playing for his current club, and has always aspired to play in the CL with arsenal.

Its a fair valuation, - not influenced by this current inflated market.

Wenger would be happy to take him on, as the rough player he is, and mould him into a truly world-class Injury.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377031910.343479.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  100.1 KB

😂 Wenger is to busy securing girls than buying players

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, £70m + £1. Maybe two for Messi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Jesus £17m would be outrageously expensive. Wouldn't want that if I was an Arsenal fan!
    Yeah, I'm sure we could get Begovic for a little less and he's a quality keeper.

But glad we might be buying one. Szeczney has a lot to learn and will improve.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Yeah, I'm sure we could get Begovic for a little less and he's a quality keeper.

But glad we might be buying one. Szeczney has a lot to learn and will improve.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely could. And Guaita isn't even as good as Alves so 17m would be a travesty!

Dunno why you would buy another young keeper though surely a slightly older one would be better? For 17m you don't pay a keeper to sit on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone seen this:

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/88...nsfer-business

Wenger's interview:

He smirked and said, 'we believe in the players we have'. He is surely trolling us fans. He also used the key wrod 'attitude' which we hear time and time again..........jeez.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.