Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does Ozil think Arsenal is a jolly anyway?

Bergkamp came from Inter determined to prove everyone wrong, stayed after training behind day after day to get there ! Read any autobiography and Dennis was there, Henry was too eventually. That's what it takes to be an Arsenal legend Mesut, talent and sweat.

Ozil is not working hard enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Does Ozil think Arsenal is a jolly anyway?

Bergkamp came from Inter determined to prove everyone wrong, stayed after training behind day after day to get there ! Read any autobiography and Dennis was there, Henry was too eventually. That's what it takes to be an Arsenal legend Mesut, talent and sweat.

Ozil is not working hard enough...
    Let's cut our losses and bring fabregas back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Let's cut our losses and bring fabregas back
    No, let's get Ozil working so he can perform like the world class player he is.

But he needs to work, like Bergkamp did. Pure Dutch determination, sweat and focus,. After training is the start of training . That's what Ozil needs.

Ozil is lazy lazy lazyright now

ReputationRep:
    It's not PC but Bergkamp had that Dutch Protestant determination, you owe someone and therefore you get it done, absolutely no excuses...Arsenal spend that money and you repay it...

Bergkamp couldnt sleep at night apparently if he didnt perform....

...and he got what he worked for

So many others, but Mesut needs to work like a dog to make it at Arsenal...

ReputationRep:
    And if Ozil was worth £42m, then Bergkamp was worth £420m...talk about a player who worked 100% every single day...

Ozil needs work ethic badly, Ramsey can show him a few laps around Regents Park ;p

ReputationRep:
    I want him out my club the little **** has the audacity to go for a night out after the loss at city with the **** he displayed that day

**** off ozil you ****

ReputationRep:
    Ozil could become as bad a flop as Torres tbh.

ReputationRep:
    He went out after the loss vs utd as well he can **** right off can you imagine bergkamp Henry or fabregas doin that get this **** out of our club and build the team around Sanchez

ReputationRep:
    What's with the Ozil attack?! Hopefully this season he'll play behind the striker every time and not shifted out wide to the left or right - he ain't a winger, he hasn't the attributes of one. And with players who actually make runs for him to pick out, he'll thrive. Walcott, Ramsey and hopefully one or two new attackers will do that for him. But yeah, he does need to be more proactive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    What's with the Ozil attack?! Hopefully this season he'll play behind the striker every time and not shifted out wide to the left or right - he ain't a winger, he hasn't the attributes of one. And with players who actually make runs for him to pick out, he'll thrive. Walcott, Ramsey and hopefully one or two new attackers will do that for him. But yeah, he does need to be more proactive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When's he bin shunted out wide? He's bin a ****ing disgrace

His attitude in the bayern game when he pushes flamini was my tipping point the lads a ****ing joke. True flop

ReputationRep:
    Sell Özil? Right :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    When's he bin shunted out wide? He's bin a ****ing disgrace

His attitude in the bayern game when he pushes flamini was my tipping point the lads a ****ing joke. True flop
    Numerous times. Give him this season before you say anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Uve got to be ****ing kidding me he's been played in his favourite role in pretty much every game not shunted out wide and he's bin ****ing ****

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't recall seeing him being shifted out on the wing this season

ReputationRep:
    not liking these khedira bid rumours, needed a ballwinning CM or pure DM really.

ReputationRep:
    Man I'm pissed when I just paid €1400 rent for a ****hole apartment that I barely stayed in last month, I wont name all my bills but Ozil on £140k is actually to Holloway imho, My Visa as a gooner but please try a hammering but please try FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    shape up Mesut!!!!!!!!!!

as if he reads this forum yer

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ozil played on the right in some games for Madrid, e.g. the Bayern leg at home he used Di Maria in the centre and Ozil on the right. The excuses people are making for him are pathetic.

He's clearly a fader and shouldn't be playing every single game as he's not fit enough to do so. At Real Madrid everybody knew this and it was part of the reasoning they bought Modric and was pretty much the only reason Kaka got a game.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He got shunted out wide in the Bayern game and I think for Napoli at home where you won 2-0...

What gas are you chatting. If you looked at who scored in fact He's had 31 of his 40 appearances for club and country as an AM.

If he can't perform on the few times he plays out wide(despite him having played out wide already for Madrid) then he's clearly lacking in form.

(Original post by mhsc)
    Ozil could become as bad a flop as Torres tbh.
    Fernando Torres has come off the back of a good season for Juventus personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    He got shunted out wide in the Bayern game and I think for Napoli at home where you won 2-0...

What gas are you chatting. If you looked at who scored in fact He's had 31 of his 40 appearances for club and country as an AM.

If he can't perform on the few times he plays out wide(despite him having played out wide already for Madrid) then he's clearly lacking in form.
    He is lacking in form but I'm still behind him. I think he'll be a revelation for us this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    khedira and sanchez in one window

adonbilvit

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.