Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I'd love to see Eboracum as a mod.
    Guess I'm the only one...
    You are the only one...:lol:

I would not accept a position as a mod. I am not responsible or level headed enough, I get too angry when we lose. SR90 and Lyrical Prodigy are the consummate mods. I think Kenan and Kel would make a great mod.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Oh Eboracum don't talk yourself down like that. You'd make a great mod, more than me anyways haha!

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys balance modding with work/uni? I find it difficult enough as it is, have you gotta do minimum hours a day or nah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    How do you guys balance modding with work/uni? I find it difficult enough as it is, have you gotta do minimum hours a day or nah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I imagine the football forum is easy to moderate. It's very lenient compared to the rest of TSR, basically you just delete 100 comments here and there when the thread descends into bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It sure is now baconbutty is gone.
    So was he Shed End
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Fideo)
    I imagine the football forum is easy to moderate. It's very lenient compared to the rest of TSR, basically you just delete 100 comments here and there when the thread descends into bull****.

Well yeah there's **** all to do here. Bar the odd report and some clean ups. You're not a bad lot lol

Yea a few hours per week is fine but it's just like coming on to tsr like everyone else really...something on the side when there's no uni or work etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It sure is now baconbutty is gone.
    (Original post by Fideo)
    So was he Shed End

Plz reveal

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You mean you find it difficult striking a balance between uni work and trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    You mean you find it difficult striking a balance between uni work and trolling
    :lol: I laughed.

(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Oh Eboracum don't talk yourself down like that. You'd make a great mod, more than me anyways haha!
    I mean you get a little grumpy and moody when you lose, which I find really funny, but for me I literally explode with rage. I'd have to have a 24 hour window after games where I don't post if I was a mod.

By the way Lyrical Mod, why was baconbutty banned? I liked him. I never heard that much from him in our thread, perhaps he was more of a predator in other threads?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)

By the way Lyrical Mod, why was baconbutty banned? I liked him. I never heard that much from him in our thread, perhaps he was more of a predator in other threads?
    In terms of Bacon, he knocks us all out of the water knowledge wise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't have to do anything in here tbh. We're pretty lenient and because everyone in here gets along, nobody reports each other. It's not like other sections where things are incredibly OTT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You don't have to do anything in here tbh. We're pretty lenient and because everyone in here gets along, nobody reports each other. It's not like other sections where things are incredibly OTT.
    You sure about that?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1419000494.977227.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  33.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    You sure about that?

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh nobody snitches in here unless it's really serious. Banter/wumming is fine, abusive comments aren't.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    :lol: I laughed.

I mean you get a little grumpy and moody when you lose, which I find really funny, but for me I literally explode with rage. I'd have to have a 24 hour window after games where I don't post if I was a mod.

I didn't ban Butty. Lol I have no business with the guy. He can do what he likes as long as he doesn't personally insult me or anybody else etc.
    Sometimes he does cross the line with rudeness and I wish he wouldn't, he's actually a recent poster but there's always such an aggressive tone to it. Meh.

You sure about that?

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol we're sure but I've seen other sections and it's cray...

ReputationRep:
    Where's this idea that I'm BaconButty's dupe come from? I'm genuinely not.

ReputationRep:
    Right guys. Time to get mind blown.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am Baconbutty.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Mate. Drop everything and watch PF.
    (thought i'd take the film discussion to the misc)

Massive QT fanboy here. Would have to say his best work was in the following order:

Kill Bill 1+2 - best imaginative plot, best soundtrack
    Django Unchained - most poignant and emotional film, also great soundtrack
    Pulp Fiction - awesome cast, probably had the best acting
    Inglorious Basterds - great storyline, songs weren't great but Waltz's acting made up for it
    Reservoir Dogs - still a good film, just not as good as the others. QT also decided to act in this, he was awful.
    Jackie Brown - liked the soundtrack but was pretty underwhelming as a film
    Death Proof - awful

Looking forward to The Hateful Eight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    x
    Nobody cares about sidemen opinions Soz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nobody cares about sidemen opinions Soz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Errgghh

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.