Spoiler:
Show
Love you really.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i think i might be boring and be a witch too cos my stingray is difficult i havent given up yet though!!
Darielle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I want to be imaginative but I need to find a cheapish costume that I will be comfortable wearing in Juice :p:
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Okay so UMMM, my cousin might be coming to stay on the thursday/friday now

Okay chris? KTHX
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ummmm okay!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What time are we going to karens on wednesday and what time are we going to juice and what are we doing for fireworks parties.

that will do for now
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh yeah kazzy, what time? :eek:

And I'm not doing anything for fireworks night, I'm a bit scared of them

Gosh what a busy week. Well not really.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
fireworks arent scary ;no; theys pretty

grr why are halloween costumes so much effort. and we blatently wont get tickets so its such a wasteee
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
IM UP! Doing laundry

The sad life I do lead..

Think I might go back to bed until it's ready...
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would like things to go right. Just for once.

I send my signed student finance form by recorded delivery on the 10th of October. I hear nothing. So I go onto the royal mail web site to see the status of my delivery, and they say it's too "early", check back tomorrow. By wednesday it gets clarified as lost/missing in the post which means I will need to phone student finance to get them to send me ANOTHER form which will tke 10 days, and then my parents have to forward that form to me, I need to send that form to student finance and they need to get it processed.

I'm not even going to get my f-ing money by christmas at this rate.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Poor Dazi. Stupid student finance.

I shall reimburse you for the white chocolate spread ASAP!

Ermmmmm dunno about times for wednesday. You need to be in barone for 8pm to get tickets though.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm okay, I'm just mad it's taken them this long. My mumma said she can put some money into my account when I need it, luckily. GRRR!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
poor dazi :hugs: *SNUGS*

it's ridiculous really cos what if your mum couldn't. they can't just expect you to have some huge source of money for all the uni costs. they're so imcompetent!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my bedroom window has been smashed i'm on the 3rd floor and i have no idea how or when it happened. it has a HUGEEEEE crack down it. eek.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Go report it Jen :eek:

I knows, theys so silly. If I hadn't worked over summer I would have had to take out a loan and just forwarded all the extra payments to them :p: I'm sure that would have made them pay me quicker! I want to threaten that I'm going to go to the newspapers because my uni accomodation are going to kick me out and im on the breadline, but considering I went for a sunday lunch out yesterday, I don't think I have much basis for the argument :x

Oh well, I'm calmer now. I shall beat up the postman at some point though. It may not directly be his fault, but if royal mail hadn't striked THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yahyah will get to bar one a bit early to try to make sure. i keep DREAMING that i get tickets. how sad. the last two nights ive got myself juice tickets and then i wake up and dont really have them i need to get out more :p: i will CRY if we dont get in maybe that'll be on the way to kazzys? depends what time she would like us there! what time does juice start?

Kazens back today :proud: probably armed with her "surprise" flowers :p: awww.

i'd threaten to do that anyway dazi, can't believe they've left it so late! i dont get why the royal mail doesn't get privatised though if everyone is going to keep striking! grr at trade unions :hmmm:

my tomaty soup is too hot. and i cant be bothered working or doing ANYTHING. i just want to fast forward to mummy time, with christy time in between. work sucks. and my wok is officially ruined so i have one pan to make my whole dinner. i feel frustrated. and i miss shefff.

i reported my window too but dont think they reallllly believe i didn't do it!
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The great big silly was pleased to get her rose.

Hope you are OK Jen!

I think we should strategically bombard student finance with emails.
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm not silly, I wasn't the one who discussed secret plans on a public forum. And it didn't detract from it anyway .

The tickets go on sale from 8pm, I think when I did it before I went for 7.30pm and managed to get a ticket then. I shall ponder what time to have people over for. Depends whether I go to aikido or not on Wednesday

And I should be getting ready because me and Simon are going out for pizza
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hurry up and get prettyfied muffin! :p:

I thought you were away. :hmmmm:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (553)
80.38%
Leave (135)
19.62%

Watched Threads