Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Posts removed. No more shots. Be nice or leave and find another thread. Simples.
    GCSE English taught me that bold letters = not messing around.

Also, am I the only one who genuinely thinks Ospina is good enough for us? As long as our defence is solid, I see no reason why we can't win the title (providing we reinforce other areas)

ReputationRep:
    Diaby as well, speaking of Rosicky, where is he?

Also Arkasia, we're totally not doing this thread any justice.

Tbh you haven't chosen a great time to come on this thread. You can go a few pages back though, we have some very knowledgeable posters. It always gets like this at the end of thread...smh.
    No, Arsenal supporters don't strike me as "knowledgeable", Arsenal is a bunch of metro sexual divas that care more about their hair being out of place then watching the ball.:fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maradiah)
    No, Arsenal supporters don't strike me as "knowledgeable", Arsenal is a bunch of metro sexual divas that care more about their hair being out of place then watching the ball.:fyi:
    Ok :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Ok :yy:
    No offense .

I support West Ham.

ReputationRep:
    Posts removed. No more shots. Be nice or leave and find another thread. Simples.
    I love it when you assert your authority so sexi :sexface:

(Original post by Arkasia)
    Eh?
    LP knows what I'm talking about. That ref is an absolute shambles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maradiah)
    I support West Ham
    West 'am*

ReputationRep:
    That is true, who do you support by the way? And that just shows you how much quality has declined for the top of the league. Same points total but we finish 2nd rather than 4th.
    But you could say that you're finishing second only because UTD were in decline these past two years and weren't expected to finish above you. Liverpool fans make me laugh because last season convinced them that they are anything better then a Europa team so again arsenal should be on top by default. City have been found out by a manager Wenger is superior too so although they should have done better I think arsenal were always in a stronger position at the start of the campaign.

By default you're second which says nothing about your actual progress. You've got some important wins this season but you beat city The same side who lost to Liverpool who have been worse and lost to utd 4-2.

UTD will probably win the league next year and Chelsea will come second and Arsenal third if your lucky that city don't find an adequate replacement for Pellergrini

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I love it when you assert your authority so sexi :sexface:

LP knows what I'm talking about. That ref is an absolute shambles.
    Oi m8 :mmm: that ref tho.

West 'am*
    ****ing talk about football

Think we'll beat Swansea? lol.

(Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    But you could say that you're finishing second only because UTD were in decline these past two years and weren't expected to finish above you. Liverpool fans make me laugh because last season convinced them that they are anything better then a Europa team so again arsenal should be on top by default. City have been found out by a manager Wenger is superior too so although they should have done better I think arsenal were always in a stronger position at the start of the campaign.

By default you're second which says nothing about your actual progress. You've got some important wins this season but you beat city The same side who lost to Liverpool who have been worse and lost to utd 4-2.

UTD will probably win the league next year and Chelsea will come second and Arsenal third if your lucky that city don't find an adequate replacement for Pellergrini
    Who do you support?

Tbh I feel like we do most of the right things but spend money on players that are needed in priority positions. Mourinho this season has been a classic example, needed ABC and got ABC, we always beat around the bush and come back with one shiny signing and a few mediocre ones. At first sight I really thought we improved this season, especially against rivals such as City and Liverpool etc. But then you look at it again, we're on the verge of not getting any points from playing United, 4 points taken off us by Spurs, 4 points taken off us by Chelsea etc.

Next season will be incredible, everybody will strengthen substantially. United are already getting big deals sorted, an already strong Chelsea will go all out, City may rebuild and Liverpool...well lol(inb4 they actually get quality in). But yeah, hopefully it's more competitive toward the end next season. If there is no genuine title contention from us I won't be very happy. Same old story again.

ReputationRep:
    Oi m8 :mmm: that ref tho.
    If we had a decent ref we'd be winning left right and centre. ffs ref.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE English taught me that bold letters = not messing around.

Also, am I the only one who genuinely thinks Ospina is good enough for us? As long as our defence is solid, I see no reason why we can't win the title (providing we reinforce other areas)
    I agree, Ospina's a solid, reliable, non-heart-attack-inducing keeper, that position is solidified for me. Sorry Woj, you've had a nice run but you're a skrub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I agree, Ospina's a solid, reliable, non-heart-attack-inducing keeper, that position is solidified for me. Sorry Woj, you've had a nice run but you're a skrub
    Ospina is also a midget

ReputationRep:
    Anyone actually think Woj will be a regular starter again? Arsene meant business.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone actually think Woj will be a regular starter again? Arsene meant business.
    No, Arsene's also there every match, he'll have took note of the defence and how they play with Ospina behind them, it's obvious to everyone they all look more comfortable. Not sure if Woj is the type of guy to rot on the bench or be happy with the odd League Cup outing though. Wonder if he'll leave?

ReputationRep:
    Nah not unless we replace the ref.

ReputationRep:
    No, Arsene's also there every match, he'll have took note of the defence and how they play with Ospina behind them, it's obvious to everyone they all look more comfortable. Not sure if Woj is the type of guy to rot on the bench or be happy with the odd League Cup outing though. Wonder if he'll leave?
    He probably might do, won't be anywhere else in the premier league though, surely won't do a Fabianski. Hmm if he does leave which I doubt tbh I can see him going to like Germany for example.
    Also I've been looking forward to watching Gabriel play ever since he's arrived, only made a few appearances. Trust Merta to turn competent as soon as he came in :unimpressed:

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Nah not unless we replace the ref.
    :facepalm2: oh you.

ReputationRep:
    my days, its like watching kids date in high-school in here..

Take it to the misc..

or atleast make it arsenal-related:

'Your every touch makes me as nervous as having scezney in goal'

'Our love is as un-imaginable as a fit diaby'

'If you and me got together, the night would be more beautiful then giroud'

'if I saw you naked.. my face would be more smug then wenger's when he is asked a question about a signing'

'let me be the mert to your kos, and be the saviour of your fine ass time and time again'

I think the picture is now graphic and distrubing enough for me to leave it here..

ReputationRep:
    The Leeds thread is actually the best for pure football talk. Likewise with the Sunderland, Newcastle & Villa threads. Top club threads get ruined by kids who care more about the brand of their club than the game of football.

I don't think it's individuals in particular, just the way it goes unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    The Leeds thread is actually the best for pure football talk. Likewise with the Sunderland, Newcastle & Villa threads. Top club threads get ruined by kids who care more about the brand of their club than the game of football.

I don't think it's individuals in particular, just the way it goes unfortunately.
    chelsea thread used to be pretty good for football talk - have not been on it in a while though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    my days, its like watching kids date in high-school in here..

Take it to the misc..

or atleast make it arsenal-related:

'Your every touch makes me as nervous as having scezney in goal'

'Our love is as un-imaginable as a fit diaby'

'If you and me got together, the night would be more beautiful then giroud'

'if I saw you naked.. my face would be more smug then wenger's when he is asked a question about a signing'

'let me be the mert to your kos, and be the saviour of your fine ass time and time again'

I think the picture is now graphic and distrubing enough for me to leave it here..
    It's clearly one person who is causing the derailing let's be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Wenger thinks Ospina is fine. Ospina vs Matic on set pieces next season is gonna be good to see.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.