CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Polymotion)
    It seems like it. :dontknow:

Spotify got some explaining to do :holmes:

So how long have you known him for?

(Original post by 04MR17)
    109204And you've been checking because?So many mistakes :facepalm: you need to revise the alphaet.
    I've been checking to make sure all the numbers were right. If it's wrong it's effects the count, did you forget that. I'm surprised number fascist himself didn't notice it :erm:

*mistake (I only made 1 mistake) I don't really care I just put names in random order. I only been putting it in alphabetical order because of your request and to satisfy your ocd you seem to have :yes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Spotify got some explaining to do

I've been checking to make sure all the numbers were right. If it's wrong it's effects the count, did you forget that. I'm surprised number fascist himself didn't notice it

*mistake (I only made 1 mistake) I don't really care I just put names in random order. I only been putting it in alphabetical order because of your request and to satisfy your ocd you seem to have
    You have made the one mistake of not putting the leader board in numerical then alphabetical order (which leader boards are supposed to be in) on several occassions. I have made the one mistake of posting the wrong number on several occassions. Therefore, you can't say that I make the mistake more, because the fact is there are more numbers than 100 prizes:eviltongue:. A gentle reminder is all that is necessary rather than exasperation . Also, if you want spotify's full story then PM princechromey and ask for it. You be the judge. All I want is peace and tranquillity on the thread so we can start developing without having to deal with a war.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Spotify got some explaining to do :holmes:

I've been checking to make sure all the numbers were right. If it's wrong it's effects the count, did you forget that. I'm surprised number fascist himself didn't notice it :erm:

*mistake (I only made 1 mistake) I don't really care I just put names in random order. I only been putting it in alphabetical order because of your request and to satisfy your ocd you seem to have :yes:
    I've known spotify95 since December 2013, and it was on that www.smeggys.co.uk forum that we first knew each other.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.