The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Malsi101
:cry: just had the biggest domestic ever involving my brother:mad: :frown: it involved a cup being thrown a mirror and physical fighting with swearing etc. this is not normal. he also picked on me by saying things about my suffering etc. gawd i give up lost faith in all hope

Please try to see someone about all this. I know it's hard, especially as you didn't seem to get anywhere first time round, but you really need some help before you can start to turn things around.

:hugs:
Malsi101
:cry: just had the biggest domestic ever involving my brother:mad: :frown: it involved a cup being thrown a mirror and physical fighting with swearing etc. this is not normal. he also picked on me by saying things about my suffering etc. gawd i give up lost faith in all hope

is there any way you can get out of this living situation? it might even be an idea to just go for a walk when an arguments brewing.

although counsellors have a reputation of just sitting there patronising you and repeating the sentence 'and how do you feel about that?', they can actually be some help. me and my brother used to fight horrendously and since getting some advice from my regular counsellor it's got a lot better. It might be something you want to consider.
i feel so tired. dizzy, almost. barely awake. been like this for a few days now
:frown: I had a job, and now i dont. I am, not good enough for anyone. Its not my fault that I can't plunge into the deep end and be an arrogant **** like them, I just cannot be like that. I hate the way he told me they didnt want me, trying to be polite but I could see it in his eyes that all he wanted to say is your a useless bitch so **** off. I feel so fucing low. :frown:
Reply 9224
death.drop
is there any way you can get out of this living situation? it might even be an idea to just go for a walk when an arguments brewing.

although counsellors have a reputation of just sitting there patronising you and repeating the sentence 'and how do you feel about that?', they can actually be some help. me and my brother used to fight horrendously and since getting some advice from my regular counsellor it's got a lot better. It might be something you want to consider.

not sure.i mean he seems to have developed this 'i want her out' attitude and he's younger than me! also his dad-my step dad me and him never got on until lately[just to keep the peace i tried to get along with him] so now my brother tells him to shut up whenever he''sticks up''' for me as my bro thinks he's a hypocrite. i dont see it ending well but with my problems i cant get out of the situation and its what kills me the most. i want to go but as i said problems prevent me from going as id rather be a hermit which i know is sad but its the only way i cope
i know this doesnt make sense. ill try keep the peace but im not happy and things are going to happen again its only a matter of when not if. but i never instigate it. meh.
Typical. The one time someone tries to contact me on match.com, their account is deleted.
trying to do English coursework and have no idea what im doing :frown:
probably should have tried more to pay attention in class.
Malsy
pricks

trying to get it through my mothers thick head that her son is mental and that he will come into my room in the future and be starts a fight and it's not over a trivial thing it's cos hes ******* mental arghhh

you sound just like me :p:
can't wait to move out.
Vienna Cannon
:frown: I had a job, and now i dont. I am, not good enough for anyone. Its not my fault that I can't plunge into the deep end and be an arrogant **** like them, I just cannot be like that. I hate the way he told me they didnt want me, trying to be polite but I could see it in his eyes that all he wanted to say is your a useless bitch so **** off. I feel so fucing low. :frown:

You know that isn't true :frown: It's easy to think like that when your really down, but never believe that it's true okay?
death.drop
you sound just like me :p:
can't wait to move out.

Hey, that's sounding good! What's happened? What have I missed?
Dinendal Leralonde
Hey, that's sounding good! What's happened? What have I missed?

lol, no plans. just can't wait. well, if it ever happens.
Reply 9231
ditto
death.drop
lol, no plans. just can't wait. well, if it ever happens.

Oh, it'll happen. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for.

...Wait...Am I flirting a bit? o_O
DancingCorpse
You know that isn't true :frown: It's easy to think like that when your really down, but never believe that it's true okay?

thing is, its easy to believe because i know its true
I know i don't know you and it's easy for me to just tell you such things, but i really do not believe it, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself :frown:
my mum just saw me stand on the scales and said 'oh kat, you really oughtn't gain any weight.' in a really sympathetic/disappointed way. so i shouted at her.
It's a bit of extra weight, I don't need her sympathy just because i eat a lot and i don't think that this really justifies that level of disappointment. it's not like i'm not doing anything about it. I'd just come back from a run ffs!
This was after a huge moan about the state of the house as well when i know that Alastair spent all day cleaning up for her coming home.
******* hate living here and i hate her being my mother. when i look at everything i've had to go through with no support when if anyone should have noticed something catastrophically wrong like that it should be your own mother. she's so critical of every single thing i do that nothing is good enough. I'm in a really bitter state of mind right now and i kind of wish that she knew and she would feel ******* guilty for not protecting her child and even guiltier for how **** she's made me feel since then.
so glad i'm going for a shagathon at webbers tonight. need to get out of the house and work off some steam. probably shouldn't be sleeping with him but ho hum.
Pfffft, wish there was someone I could go sleep with.

Any offers? :teeth:
Reply 9237
:shock:
:no:
:p:
Awwwww :sad:

Is it because I'm obviously not generic enough to a specific stereotype? *cough*Indiebastards*cough*
I do believe it's because you're attempting to pick up chicks on an internet thread for people with depression. poor move buddy, poor move. :p:

Latest