Report 6 years ago
Omg ice warriors

Posted from TSR Mobile
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Looking forward to what Neil Gailman does with the Cybermen.
The Mad Dog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
Spoiler:
Show

Like Stiff Little Fingers said, Power of Three wasn't really modern urban London - it could have been anywhere really. There was the base under the Tower of London that featured briefly, but the rest of it was just generic city.
Why are you spoilering the past. Also 13 days to go.
Feefifofum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Mad Dog)
Why are you spoilering the past. Also 13 days to go.
It was part of a conversation about a spoiler. That post was about the past but it was referring to something in the trailer that not every wants to watch.
The Mad Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
It was part of a conversation about a spoiler. That post was about the past but it was referring to something in the trailer that not every wants to watch.
Oh fair enough.. wait a trailer. Why did this pass me by. Looks like we're in for a good series.

Spoiler:
Show
Cybermen
Yoghurt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The synopsis for the first 4 Episodes of Series 7 Part 2, for anyone who is interested:

Spoiler:
Show
The Bells of Saint John
The Doctor’s search for Clara Oswald brings him to modern day London, where Wi-Fi is everywhere. Humanity lives in a Wi-Fi soup. But something dangerous is lurking in the signals, picking off minds and imprisoning them. As Clara becomes the target of this insidious menace, the Doctor races to save her and the world from an ancient enemy.

The Rings of Akhaten
Clara wants to see something awesome, so the Doctor whisks her off to the inhabited rings of the planet Akhaten, where the Festival of Offerings is in full swing. Clara meets the young Queen of Years as the pilgrims and natives ready for the ceremony. But something is stirring in the pyramid, and a sacrifice will be demanded.

Cold War
The Doctor and Clara land on a damaged Russian Submarine in 1983 as it spirals out of control into the ocean depths. An alien creature is loose on board, having escaped from a block of Arctic ice. With tempers flaring and a cargo of nuclear weapons on board, it’s not just the crew but the whole of humanity at stake!

Hide
Clara and the Doctor arrive at Caliburn House, a haunted mansion sat alone on a desolate moor. Within its walls, a ghost hunting Professor and a gifted psychic are searching for the Witch of the Well. Her apparition appears throughout the history of the building, but is she really a ghost? And what is chasing her?
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
The synopsis for the first 4 Episodes of Series 7 Part 2, for anyone who is interested:

Spoiler:
Show
The Bells of Saint John
The Doctor’s search for Clara Oswald brings him to modern day London, where Wi-Fi is everywhere. Humanity lives in a Wi-Fi soup. But something dangerous is lurking in the signals, picking off minds and imprisoning them. As Clara becomes the target of this insidious menace, the Doctor races to save her and the world from an ancient enemy.

The Rings of Akhaten
Clara wants to see something awesome, so the Doctor whisks her off to the inhabited rings of the planet Akhaten, where the Festival of Offerings is in full swing. Clara meets the young Queen of Years as the pilgrims and natives ready for the ceremony. But something is stirring in the pyramid, and a sacrifice will be demanded.

Cold War
The Doctor and Clara land on a damaged Russian Submarine in 1983 as it spirals out of control into the ocean depths. An alien creature is loose on board, having escaped from a block of Arctic ice. With tempers flaring and a cargo of nuclear weapons on board, it’s not just the crew but the whole of humanity at stake!

Hide
Clara and the Doctor arrive at Caliburn House, a haunted mansion sat alone on a desolate moor. Within its walls, a ghost hunting Professor and a gifted psychic are searching for the Witch of the Well. Her apparition appears throughout the history of the building, but is she really a ghost? And what is chasing her?
Excellent, thanks!

Episode posters here:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The spoilers are so tempting...but I shall resist :yep:
Stiff Little Fingers
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Pretty good animation actually, I'm impressed.
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
The spoilers are so tempting...but I shall resist :yep:
same! I don't wanna know any, wanna watch it without knowing, so much more fun that way!
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SciFiRory)
same! I don't wanna know any, wanna watch it without knowing, so much more fun that way!
Definitely. I love speculation, but not spoilers. Spoilers don't let the imagination grow.
The Mad Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
Spoiler:
Show

Cold War
This one sounds particularly good.
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Definitely. I love speculation, but not spoilers. Spoilers don't let the imagination grow.
exactly, spoilers just ruin half the fun of watching the show, the not knowing and the suspense of the story unfolding are just brilliant in good shows like Dr Who, taking that element away just seems wrong to me!
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SciFiRory)
exactly, spoilers just ruin half the fun of watching the show, the not knowing and the suspense of the story unfolding are just brilliant in good shows like Dr Who, taking that element away just seems wrong to me!
:five: :jumphug:
Yoghurt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ooooh, interesting...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...h-a-dalek.html
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lil prequel:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016r6pw
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yay.

If rather predictable...

One week left
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh my lord that new assistant to the doctor is stunning! Why do I always fall for the assistants ?
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/d...admits-1779192

Not long left until a new Doctor and writer :beard:
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dunno how could even take over as writer or who is likely to.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads