The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
Original post by Kruz
Victor Valdes is a Free Agent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't he still injured? Thought you were sorted for GK anyway!
Original post by Kruz
Victor Valdes is a Free Agent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

failed medical at monaco appaz
Anybody just seen SSN? (Yes i know i watch it a lot) this Alexis Sanchez business might actually be true you know, we are apprantly in talks with Barca representatives over a possible move.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Anybody just seen SSN? (Yes i know i watch it a lot) this Alexis Sanchez business might actually be true you know, we are apprantly in talks with Barca representatives over a possible move.

Lol ofc did you think it was BS? It has been everywhere. I just we can get it done quickly.
Original post by Kruz
Lol ofc did you think it was BS? It has been everywhere. I just we can get it done quickly.

ITS ALL BS

until we see him in the shirt :wink:
If you guys get Sanchez, that's going to be a bitter pill for Liverpool. Barca can just use that money to top up their offer and hit the buy out clause. Liverpool obviously then have a load of cash, but its a case of targets.
Reply 9246
Original post by Fizzel
If you guys get Sanchez, that's going to be a bitter pill for Liverpool. Barca can just use that money to top up their offer and hit the buy out clause. Liverpool obviously then have a load of cash, but its a case of targets.

Liverpool don't have much chance of getting Sanchez over Arsenal unless they offer massive money.
Someone should explain to Sanchez in no simple terms that Liverpool are a cringeworthy shower of **** managed by David Brent. Assuming he doesn't already know that.

Balague is saying we've agreed personal terms but our offer is less than Liverpool's. Oh dear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Balague is saying we've agreed personal terms but our offer is less than Liverpool's. Oh dear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to go to Liverpool haha
Original post by Fizzel

Even if Liverpool got 100m for Suarez they still won't manage to fill the missing gap next season

Posted from TSR Mobile

Balague doesn't* know anything. He's unreliable as ever
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol, Balague saying you've agreed personal terms basically means you're not going to get him.

Man said United had an agreement for Falcao.
Original post by AR_95
Even if Liverpool got 100m for Suarez they still won't manage to fill the missing gap next season
Tbh, much like Spurs with Bale, its going to be quantity because how can you replace the quality? He's the 3 best player on the planet right now, he works in the team, he's league proven.

I guess its going to come down to Sanchez himself. It pretty obvious why going to Liverpool would be a massive risk. The best years of his career and considering who he could be sold to he's pretty much stuck there if he signs.
Original post by Fizzel
Tbh, much like Spurs with Bale, its going to be quantity because how can you replace the quality? He's the 3 best player on the planet right now, he works in the team, he's league proven.

Essentially this really
Original post by AR_95
Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to go to Liverpool haha

I wouldn't be so sure of that just yet. Anyway, apparently we're prepared to go higher. Why mess about, Wenger?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Lol, Balague saying you've agreed personal terms basically means you're not going to get him.

Man said United had an agreement for Falcao.

Yes He gets thing wrong from time to time doesn't mean his wrong all the time. Journalists won't get every transfer spot on correctly. You never know Man Utd might have had a deal with Falcao but pulled out later on..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kruz

Yeah I did at first. Every paper has been saying it, surely Balague is not gonna come on ssn and say something that he just plucked out of thin air?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh so you saw it too then! I just pray we give Barca what they want or near to what to the price because it's looking good atm.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I did at first. Every paper has been saying it, surely Balague is not gonna come on ssn and say something that he just plucked out of thin air?

Ahh so you saw it too then! I just pray we give Barca what they want or near to what to the price because it's looking good atm.

He said last season that Real Madrid had the best CB partnership in europe.
He said that Man United had a deal for Falcao.
I could find more statements that decrease his validity but I'm sure others on this thread can find some.

You are definitely in for him though.
Original post by jam278
He said last season that Real Madrid had the best CB partnership in europe.
He said that Man United had a deal for Falcao.
I could find more statements that decrease his validity but I'm sure others on this thread can find some.

You are definitely in for him though.

Is that sarcasm? :eyeball:

Latest