khedira and sanchez in one window

adonbilvit
    Let it happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    khedira and sanchez in one window

adonbilvit
    khedira is ****ing terrible man. like i said before, so many better DMs out there. trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    khedira is ****ing terrible man. like i said before, so many better DMs out there. trust me.
    Like who exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Like who exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think we're better off getting Morgan Schnerdelin. We want a pure DM and he is that, whereas Khedira isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Schneiderlin isn't a pure DM. He can play as as a holding player but he also is box to box, notably when Wanyama is playing the sitting role.

ReputationRep:
    Ozil had an ok first season. He is a subtle player in that he is always available for the pass, always finding space and keeping things ticking. This part of his game gets no mention from his critics. Our ball retention dropped off a lot when he was out injured and our attack suffered as a result.

There is obvious room for improvement but I feel people are scapegoating him a bit here. It's rare that foreign players come in and blow the league to pieces in their first season.

People saying we should ship him on are imbeciles of the highest order.

ReputationRep:
    Ozils been absolutely ****ing **** ramsey and Walcott being out was the reason the attack suffered and the piss poor form of cazorla and giroud didn't help
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Finally. At least there has been some form of activity:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...athieu-debuchy
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I see higuain deal all over it lol
    I bloody hope not

ReputationRep:
    Ozil will do well with Walcott, Ox, Ramsey and a better striker than Giroud around him. He's only had one of those for most of the season so what do you expect.

ReputationRep:
    Rumours that you guys want Etoo. I really hope it isn't true, or at least if it is that you'll sign a top class striker too, but it seems to be just the sort of thing Wenger would do.

Shame as you'd be a top side if you had a top striker.

ReputationRep:
    Victor Valdes is a Free Agent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Isn't he still injured? Thought you were sorted for GK anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    failed medical at monaco appaz
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Anybody just seen SSN? (Yes i know i watch it a lot) this Alexis Sanchez business might actually be true you know, we are apprantly in talks with Barca representatives over a possible move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Anybody just seen SSN? (Yes i know i watch it a lot) this Alexis Sanchez business might actually be true you know, we are apprantly in talks with Barca representatives over a possible move.
    Lol ofc did you think it was BS? It has been everywhere. I just we can get it done quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Lol ofc did you think it was BS? It has been everywhere. I just we can get it done quickly.
    ITS ALL BS

until we see him in the shirt

ReputationRep:
    If you guys get Sanchez, that's going to be a bitter pill for Liverpool. Barca can just use that money to top up their offer and hit the buy out clause. Liverpool obviously then have a load of cash, but its a case of targets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    If you guys get Sanchez, that's going to be a bitter pill for Liverpool. Barca can just use that money to top up their offer and hit the buy out clause. Liverpool obviously then have a load of cash, but its a case of targets.
    Liverpool don't have much chance of getting Sanchez over Arsenal unless they offer massive money.

ReputationRep:
    Someone should explain to Sanchez in no simple terms that Liverpool are a cringeworthy shower of **** managed by David Brent. Assuming he doesn't already know that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.