Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by 04MR17)
    109231You have made the one mistake of not putting the leader board in numerical then alphabetical order (which leader boards are supposed to be in) on several occassions. I have made the one mistake of posting the wrong number on several occassions.

Therefore, you can't say that I make the mistake more, because the fact is there are more numbers than 100 prizes:eviltongue:. A gentle reminder is all that is necessary rather than exasperation .

Also, if you want spotify's full story then PM princechromey and ask for it. You be the judge. All I want is peace and tranquillity on the thread so we can start developing without having to deal with a war.
    Lol I wasn't talking about who made the most mistakes. I just said you made all those mistakes earlier and didn't correct them for 7 hours or so. I did say it gently

I wanna hear pinkteddy version of the story. I'll ask spotify about his version of the story. It's good to get different opinions so I can make a better judgement.

(Original post by Polymotion)
    I've known spotify95 since December 2013, and it was on that www.smeggys.co.uk forum that we first knew each other.

How does spotify behave in your forum?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Lol I wasn't talking about who made the most mistakes. I just said you made all those mistakes earlier and didn't correct them for 7 hours or so. I did say it gently

I wanna hear pinkteddy version of the story. I'll ask spotify about his version of the story. It's good to get different opinions so I can make a better judgement.

How does spotify behave in your forum?
    Generally OK, always quick to clean up any spam when I'm not there to notice, but he occasionally forgets that it is ultimately my forum, and I am just giving him a privilege so he ends up pretending he owns the forum.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.