Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QBC123)
    Just some news, my university counselor says that LSE got our Jan modular results a couple of days before us and that this COULD be why they rejected people on the Monday! I don't know how true this is so if any of those who got rejected could give us an insight into their Jan modular results it would make for an interesting study! Well good luck to all and let us pray for offers today!
    Well I have got A for one of theA2 module of psychology and they rejected me so might not be entirely true

ReputationRep:
    *****..if that's true i may be in trouble =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eyijia)
    *****..if that's true i may be in trouble =P
    100% sure they don't get the results.

ReputationRep:
    i've got my AAB already, with one unit each remaining (need 10 ums in c4 to make it AAA), and the standard offer for my course is AAB; if I call up now and tell them, would they leave the ******* AEA **** out, or is this asking too much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QBC123)
    I think you need to calm down my friend!! I said that I was told this by my university counselor and this had me worried even MORE fearing that my results would not be good enough! No need to neg-rep me for sharing something I was told!!
    Did not neg rep you my friend.

Also, I'm pretty calm, just whatever you were told, is actually ********

ReputationRep:
    No news...........
    This is really........

No one from my school has heard form LSE. I wonder if they do it like according to school as well or not. There are around 5 applicants for all different courses in LSE so it seems too ridiculous for this to be a coincidence?? Dunno dunno!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economic Historian 1)
    i've got my AAB already, with one unit each remaining (need 10 ums in c4 to make it AAA), and the standard offer for my course is AAB; if I call up now and tell them, would they leave the ******* AEA **** out, or is this asking too much?
    was the terms of your offer with the AEA and stuff on your letter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    was the terms of your offer with the AEA and stuff on your letter?
    yeah it was:redface: lol i guess that answers my question, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorice525)
    No news...........
    This is really........

No one from my school has heard form LSE. I wonder if they do it like according to school as well or not. There are around 5 applicants for all different courses in LSE so it seems too ridiculous for this to be a coincidence?? Dunno dunno!!!
    well we offers can come out at 5pm too.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry...Just try your best to match the offer and if worst comes to worst in august, you could always phone them up and beg lol

ReputationRep:
    I"ve had nothing either. It"s a bit weird now, I really hope something happens at 5.

Peace x

ReputationRep:
    Your offer is well harsh, just think though, if you make it, you'll feel well good :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet, waiting for 5pm then...

Anyone like me?
    Applied for Econ L101
    Pre Cambridge/Oxford deadline
    No gathered pile
    Not international
    No decision
    :woo:

you can do that if you want (it's unlikely they'll change their offer) but you run the risk of them being not very friendly if you miss your AEA requirements

ReputationRep:
    nothing!
    gotta wait for 5 pm. then, although I am slowly starting to accept the fact that the decision will come on the 31st/1st...bleh

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Joy Division]Nothing yet, waiting for 5pm then...

Anyone like me?
    Applied for Econ L101
    No gathered pile
    Not international
    No decision

Hey
    I am like you except that I am an international student

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, they are obviously oversubscribed and need to give out difficult offers to meet the course qouta.

If I were you, I would not allow myself to think that they may be willing to overlook the AEA's and Further math because this might make you compalcent:

you have an offer from LSE, just go crazy with your AEA & further math papers. Think this way, if I don't do it you'll go to york.

York is good, but its not LSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)

Anyone like me?
    Applied for Econ L101
    No gathered pile
    Not international
    No decision
    same i think theres still loads of us in the same situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)

Anyone like me?
    Applied for Econ L101
    No gathered pile
    Not international
    No decision
    Yup, I'm in the same position also.

ReputationRep:
    Me as well...

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Joy Division]Nothing yet, waiting for 5pm then...

Anyone like me?
    Applied for Econ L101
    No gathered pile
    Not international
    No decision

yep, in your position

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.