Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    I wondered how long it would take you to say something
    Whenever I see a thread like that it makes me die a little inside. And then I generally think "**** TSR" and disappear for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I am so proud of the fact that I didn't insta-ban everyone with a moronic opinion about the James Bond franchise.
    :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    :rofl:
    lol! The Libyan Conondrum

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Star Trek, thought it was great, refreshed the whole franchise, best big budget film I've seen in a long while. Might give District 9 and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull a watch soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokabasha)
    Just watched Star Trek, thought it was great, refreshed the whole franchise, best big budget film I've seen in a long while. Might give District 9 and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull a watch soon.
    Disrict 9 :yy:

Crystal Skull :nn:

There has been a disturbance in the Force, and it's not due to the above declaration of possibly watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. No sir...

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace coming in 3-D in February 2012

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    There has been a disturbance in the Force, and it's not due to the above declaration of possibly watching Kingdom of the Crystall Skull. No sir...

So Georgey boy found a way to make the prequels even more annoying. I've devoted so much of my life to being angry at him, I don't know if I can do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    There has been a disturbance in the Force, and it's not due to the above declaration of possibly watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. No sir...

Star was in 3D... not really interested

ReputationRep:
    I would pay good money to see a fully 3D sports film based on Podracing with none of the other star-wars related baggage in it....

ReputationRep:
    I would pay good money to see a fully 3D sports film based on Podracing with none of the other star-wars related baggage in it....
    Haha that'd be awesome. That's just reminded me I want Speed Racer in 3D too!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna see Rango :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    I wanna see Rango :teeth:
    I think the animation looks amazing...not sure about the story but the trailer made me laugh

Just watched City of God, thought it was absolutely amazing.

I'm guessing you've seen this already? Some of the editing seemed brilliant to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Just watched City of God, thought it was absolutely amazing.

I'm guessing you've seen this already? Some of the editing seemed brilliant to me.
    COG, great film indeed. Would love to a spin off of some sort to it

ReputationRep:
    The Departed on More4 at 9pm :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Leonardio Di Caprio and Bollywood star Shahrukh khan will be working together in a Hollwood crime thriller called Xtreme city soon. That should be good.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody!

First off, this is not just a debate about which film is best. Although that is of interest to me, what I really want to know is which to watch tonight. If anyone here has seen either or ideally both of these films, please give me an enjoyability rating out of 10 (or whatever scale you want).

a few links...

A Time to Kill : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117913/
    Schindler's list: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/

Obviously Schindler's list is very famous and so I may hear many responses in favour of that, but I have had a bad day today and don't want to be depressed. Also, I went to a concentration camp once and it hit me hard, so I don't want to be reduced to floods of tears and a depression like no other.

Please vote, and if you want to post some reasons for watching either below. I don't really know which to choose.

(Also, if Schindler's list is all in black and white that might put me off because I haven't liked any black and white films I have watched yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Disrict 9 :yy:

Crystal Skull :nn:
    This.

****ing hell. Just make it go away.

Just saw The Adjustment Bureau. Thought it was really good.

ReputationRep:
    Which to watch tonight?

Burke and Hare
    Black Swan
    True Grit
    Morning Glory
    The Green Hornet
    TRON Legacy

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.