Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thats a horse**** call right there.

ReputationRep:
    In my other league Flacco is on my bench...

ReputationRep:
    thank **** Chandler Jones.

ReputationRep:
    Possible Gronk injury, Mayo probably done for the season and Conolly out for the rest of the game. Wow...

ReputationRep:
    Patriots 20- refs 14. Ninkovich has been held all day long.

ReputationRep:
    Buffalo is a bad place. Ridley now injured. Thats what I wanted the whole team to be hurt.

ReputationRep:
    The Seahawks rookie centre is terrifying. He's absolutely hammering the ball at Wilson and not accurately either, It's only a matter of time before Wilson can't get hold of it.

**** SEATTLE. I can't be doing with them playing so badly and still winning. Vindictive architecture contributing to their winning too.

ReputationRep:
    The more Pats injuries the better for the Jets on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    The Seahawks rookie centre is terrifying. He's absolutely hammering the ball at Wilson and not accurately either, It's only a matter of time before Wilson can't get hold of it.

**** SEATTLE. I can't be doing with them playing so badly and still winning. Vindictive architecture contributing to their winning too.

Don't be surprised if the Cowboys make something happen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Don't be surprised if the Cowboys make something happen...
    Is this ref compensating for the Pittsburgh Superbowl?! Some of these calls against the Cowboys are horrible. That play though. Romo is so boom/bust in the 4th quarter. I may have flexed horribly but DeMarco Murray was the right call.

Well that was awesome. The first Sky game might have been somewhat weak but that was special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Is this ref compensating for the Pittsburgh Superbowl?! Some of these calls against the Cowboys are horrible. That play though. Romo is so boom/bust in the 4th quarter. I may have flexed horribly but DeMarco Murray was the right call.

Well that was awesome. The first Sky game might have been somewhat weak but that was special.
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! :eek: 5-1 for the first time in ages. Seahawks are too good a team to not be there in the mix come the end of the season...but it is nice to see the NFC East, after all the stuff that was written about it being the worst division, doing well.

What was really important for their defense, was that McClain was ready to go. He makes things happen for that defense and will be paid accordingly. I'm surprised how easily Big D was able to get their run game going. Tony Romo wasn't asked to do much, but when he was...he made big throws and was clutch. (Yes...I described Romo as clutch). I was also surprised at how Lynch was shutdown, although if the Cowboys defense is going up against Demarco Murray in practise every day, then it also follows that they will improve at run defense as well...same for any defense really. Most striking was how the game was further reinforcement of how good Dallas' O-line is. What an impressive unit!! Regarding the referee calls, I thought that there were a few blown calls on both teams...but with Bill Leavy officiating it is the best that could have been hoped for really.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting awfully difficult to not get my hopes up about the Cowboys this year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    It's getting awfully difficult to not get my hopes up about the Cowboys this year...
    I've gone from really disliking last year them to being forced to admire how good they've been this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Killalot)
    Any Bucs fans on here?
    Unfortunately so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    The more Pats injuries the better for the Jets on Thursday.
    Even with injuries we'll still smack the Jests

Losing Mayo and Ridley is a big blow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    The Chiefs started 9-0 last year, just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    The Chiefs started 9-0 last year, just saying.
    Those 9-0 Chiefs also made the play-offs easily.

(Original post by alow)
    If they can get to the bye week at 7-3 or 8-2....then they would be in very good shape indeed. Going into week 6 the Cowboys were ranked fairly high in terms of ELO ranking and their playoff chances were fairly well fancied.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/n...-playoff-odds/

ReputationRep:
    I was just one pick away from a perfect Fantasy week :getmecoat:

Hopefully that rather puts an end to Bevell being so 'cute'. Lynch is the best player on that offense and yet instead of giving it to him on third down we give it to Walters who is more practice squad level or do the exact same pass to the LOS at Harvin. Last year we all complained that it was run run throw punt... I'm rather beginning to miss that. Harvin isn't going to be effective without the threat of the run and the lack of even attempts at a deep pass is making the box too stacked. Dallas's D aint good against the run and is far better against the pass so when the receivers struggle so much to get seperation I don't see the logic of sticking to it even for the sake of spreading them out to get at the centre more.

But despite that I'm not as concerned as some are but we need to get back to our identity, the play calling was bad but so was nearly everyone that day and the injuries are really going to kill us soon. If Terrell has to start against the Rams and we don't improve on 3rd down on both sides of the ball then it's going to be a long day full of Scotch (that doesn't sound too bad actually)

All kudos to Dallas though, fully out coached and out played and that O-Line is a work of art.... Godammit that game made me like Dallas somewhat. I need to lie down.

ReputationRep:
    Wonder what's with the delay in announcing who's doing the pre game show for the Falcons/Lions Wembley game, we knew a month beforehand for the last one :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Even with injuries we'll still smack the Jests

Losing Mayo and Ridley is a big blow.
    Both out for the season now. As is Victor Cruz. It just seems that there are more serious season-ending injuries than last season. For some reason...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.