Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a wizard and can't say magic words to make anyone better, but i can see people have been struggling recently and wish you guys all the best in coping with it all. In time you will find ways to cope, and no matter how bad things seem there will always be a part of you that will hold on :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth and it's giving me a headache

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Huge hugs to all those struggling

(Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Sigh I just don't know...........

P.S. Is there anyone older than me in here..I doubt it..I'm 26 (and a half)
    I raise you 26 and two thirds :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

I raise you 26 and two thirds :pierre:
    Wait that's younger right?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Wait that's younger right?
    Two thirds is more than a half! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Two thirds is more than a half! :yes:
    Ooh you old How are you today, TLG?

ReputationRep:
    Went to the doctors today and starting on citalopram tomorrow to hopefully treat depression, mood swings and anxiety.. Read lots of information about it and pretty much terrified to take it now. anyone has anything nice to say about it? :s

ReputationRep:
    am pretty sure someone is just doing this to laugh at me and i dont know why. maybe becaue im a horrible person?

ReputationRep:
    I hate procastrination...but I allways do it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    am pretty sure someone is just doing this to laugh at me and i dont know why. maybe becaue im a horrible person?
    Your not a horrible person, your lovely. They are the horrible person for doing whatever they are to! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    I hate procastrination...but I allways do it ...
    With studying or day to day life? Try to remove the thing that you use to procrastinate when you want to carry out a task, eg what I do when revising is to leave my phone downstairs. Hope this helped x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabzy)
    Went to the doctors today and starting on citalopram tomorrow to hopefully treat depression, mood swings and anxiety.. Read lots of information about it and pretty much terrified to take it now. anyone has anything nice to say about it? :s
    There are a lot of horror stories around about antidepressants but its not the general experience I dont think. People are much more likely to post bad experiences on the internet for example...

When I was on citalopram I didnt really get any side effects other than having a dry mouth which was more annoying than worrying. I know that Ive been quite lucky and many people get some sort of nausea or other effect in the first few weeks, but they do decrease. I would say definitely go for it - if you do have a reaction that worries you for any reason you can go back and discuss it with your doctor - you never know it might help to solve your problems

ReputationRep:
    feel awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel awful
    :hugs: I feel pretty crap too, though more physically than mentally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My OCD (hygiene/health/food) is officially out of control. Literally triggered left right and centre... The waiting list needs to speed up 😒

ReputationRep:
    cant get through to crisis team. fml. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    cant get through to crisis team. fml. :bawling:
    can PM if you want?

--------

the anon button is ticked and i dont remember ticking it, anywho how do i make it so it doesnt post as anon by default?

ReputationRep:
    can PM if you want?

--------

the anon button is ticked and i dont remember ticking it, anywho how do i make it so it doesnt post as anon by default?
    Could try this:
    http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/131958

I don't know if it has been updated to the latest TSR but it definitely used to work.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriends asleep and im wide awake arghhhhh the tables have turned

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can PM if you want?

--------

I can PM you the script if sabers does t work

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.