Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    You mean the tub? How else would you clean it? :erm:

(Original post by JayAyy)
      You mean the tub? How else would you clean it? :erm:
      No the ice-cream

there's still some in there, and I want to eat the rest of it but there will be germs on it

frozen germs

but still germs

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      No the ice-cream

there's still some in there, and I want to eat the rest of it but there will be germs on it

frozen germs

but still germs
      You're so fussy :rofl:

Give it to me if you don't want it :awesome:

You're so fussy :rofl:

Give it to me if you don't want it :awesome:
        I TOLD YOU I WANT TO EAT IT

What if I scoop off the top layer?
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
        I TOLD YOU I WANT TO EAT IT

What if I scoop off the top layer?
        Na Pol its already covered in millions and millions of germs which bred and spread all over so the top layer all to the bottom layer will be infested :indiff:

:teehee: I freaked you out.

But na, if the germs are frozen then when you eat them the rapid accelerated heating should leave them unable to replicate quick enough and so will be digested in your stomach leaving you healthy because they will have denatured and unravelled and died. So you're eating dead germs :ahee:

Also one alternative is to heat the ice cream in a pan to the boil then cool it again and eat it. Or don't bother cooling it again if you don't mind it warm :ahee:

Basic biology mate :pierre:

:smug: <-- For ubiquity.
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
        Drink anything tbh :smug:

I'm feeling better than earlier :smug:

Cheers man. Let's just hope things go well in the end :erm:
        :smug: men drink whatever they feel like :smug:

Good to here mate :smug:

I'm sure they will, guys as :smug: as us always succeed :smug:

I'm back again. Giving myself a little TLC and wondering how to sort myself out :smug:

oooh :mute:

As in work out how to get a decent sleeping pattern, get everything done that I need too this week (i.e set a target) and start seeing how much I can do in terms of work. They told us at the beginning that its good to treat it like a 9-5 job, so reading around modules, making notes and doing assignments etc I was wondering if I could do something like this, with days off on Wednesdays and Saturdays for "me" time. Like start by getting all my airings done this week and work on catchinh up with assignments and revision and what not and then after thats all done see what happens

I'm just trying to make myself tired atm.

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
              lololol watch this about 8 minutes in. :rofl2: Your favourite black woman makes a cameo. :toofunny:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._Me_Episode_2/
              LOOOOOL!! omg man i hate that stupid woman what a ****ing disgrace, how can she be black and not be able to do the african accent :facepalm2: so bait shes british man and she looks ghanian which it worse hahahaha

and wth man, why didnt tsr sign me out when i forgot to do it manually. I hate it when its left on all day lool

yo for real

fair play :hugs:

Is the work starting to crush you? :erm:

what are you doing now? If you're still here?

ReputationRep:
                (Original post by yoyo462001)
                Please don't say that kind of non sense usermarney.
                wasteman tbh :nopity:

bruv just because the only people that call you 'decent looking' is from a member of your family :hand:

(Original post by ussumane)
                Don't hate bruv, it ain't my fault she rejected you :giggle:
                he was too butters mate :no:

(Original post by ussumane)
                That is because of you ffs.

You are so beautiful
                :fan:

Quick reply is broken again. :sigh:

Starting too. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:) as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

So yea. I like to feel I'm achieveing something and not paying to sleep all the time.

And you mean TSR is broken again? Can't load a thread up will see how this pans out....

ReputationRep:
                      wtf a warning for saying this LOL

'no you're a white girl in denial

accept your flat arse'

:rofl2: even though i was trolling, i still couldve been someone saying my opinion

ReputationRep:
                      (Original post by Loz17)
                      Starting too. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write & reference yet (harvard :bleh:) as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

So yea. I like to feel I'm achieveing something and not paying to sleep all the time.
                      gd luck dude for the exam

(Original post by Loz17)
                        Starting to. Not even caught up on lecture notes yet. Got 2 exams to revise for (one this thursday, one thursday week) and a 2500 word essay to write &amp; reference yet (harvard :bleh:) as well as my usual weekly assignments (but they don't take long, done and submitted them already)

:nooo:

I think the first half of the second term is the worst, but after that you don't get as many assignments and you get more "me" time :mmm:, so things will improve, promise!

LOL

Erm, the quick reply broke again a couple of days ago after the last time the weird TSR guy appeared. Now I have to refresh every time I want to use it, again.

ReputationRep:
                        (Original post by Loz17)

I'm coasting for now :smug: after semester from hell, I deserve it but we have this annoying media module that's worth 10 credits but takes 1/3 of overall time :/

(Original post by flowermaster91)
                          gd luck dude for the exam
                          Thank you gonna need it for the 1st one!

:nooo:

I think the first half of the second term is the worst, but after that you don't get as many assignments and you get more &quot;me&quot; time :mmm:, so things will improve, promise!

LOL

Erm, the quick reply broke again a couple of days ago after the last time the weird TSR guy appeared. Now I have to refresh every time I want to use it, again.
                          I hope so. We've had over Xmas but I was working almost full time for the majority so I've had no time to even start it. And having loads to do here as well as sleeping all the time is ****ing me over a tad so hopefully I can catch up with this and see what happens

Report it in bugs if thats the case. Best too. Last time freaky guy came up was coz they were installing the next build to fix a lot of bugs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                        Useful resources
                        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.