Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Why do people add me as their friend on tsr when I've never interacted with them :confused:
    I mean, ***** please. I know I'm famous and all that but a little bit of privacy will be appreciated!
    Jeeez :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    *Writes name on the to throttle list*
    And I shall write your name alongside Malevolent's on my list of couples to invite to my wedding :bigsmile:

(Original post by This Honest)
    Loooooooool oh man I feel for you! Oh yeah now I remember, me and the mad dog were shocked how early that is :yes:
    It has its pros and cons :yep: Finish work early and still have whole day to myself and can go shops, enjoy sun etc.. :yep: But the main problem is that I don't end up going sleep any earlier and so get less sleep and thus fall asleep on the train, on my laptop, on the couch... during the afternoon >_<

But it does feel nice to be up early once outside :bigsmile: Although the process of waking up and getting out of bed isn't too nice >_<

Why do people add me as their friend on tsr when I've never interacted with them :confused:
    I mean, ***** please. I know I'm famous and all that but a little bit of privacy will be appreciated!
    Jeeez :rolleyes:
    I never get friend requests In fact, nobody even seems to notice my existence :emo: :getmecoat: I'm uber jelly breh :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    And I shall write your name alongside Malevolent's on my list of couples to invite to my wedding :bigsmile:

It has its pros and cons :yep: Finish work early and still have whole day to myself and can go shops, enjoy sun etc.. :yep: But the main problem is that I don't end up going sleep any earlier and so get less sleep and thus fall asleep on the train, on my laptop, on the couch... during the afternoon >_<

But it does feel nice to be up early once outside :bigsmile: Although the process of waking up and getting out of bed isn't too nice >_<
    Yeah that's why I prefer working night shifts, don't have to get up early in the morning :nothing: 6:30 is early for me :grumble:

Yeah that's the issue, it's quite hard to sleep before 10PM to get up at 4ishAM

ReputationRep:
    x
    I've only added a few people. But 90% of my contacts added me :cool:

Are we friends on this?

ReputationRep:

I never get friend requests In fact, nobody even seems to notice my existence :emo: :getmecoat: I'm uber jelly breh :sadnod:
    Well you won't be having a wedding since you are going to be throttled

I hate cooking I have. Burnt my self a good three times already

ReputationRep:
    Enjoys being burnt ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I've only added a few people. But 90% of my contacts added me :cool:

Are we friends on this?
    We are friends on this :ahee: :five: I never add people (except TH as a joke after I removed him and Im So Academic) so you must of added me :yep:

Well you won't be having a wedding since you are going to be throttled

I hate cooking I have. Burnt my self a good three times already
    You wont be stopping my wedding :hand:

Unless you are having a BBQ, I am not sure why you are cooking food when it is hot outside >_< Have something cold instead >_<

Yeah that's why I prefer working night shifts, don't have to get up early in the morning :nothing: 6:30 is early for me :grumble:

Yeah that's the issue, it's quite hard to sleep before 10PM to get up at 4ishAM
    Night shifts sound awful to me :nooo: It would completely mess up my sleeping pattern and I'd get to see no sun in the winter >_<

9am is early for me, yet I get up at 4:30am :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fishy friend on this

ReputationRep:
    We are friends on this :ahee: :five: I never add people (except TH as a joke after I removed him and Im So Academic) so you must of added me :yep:
    Hmmm... Lucky you I've added like ten people :mmm:

ReputationRep:

You wont be stopping my wedding :hand:

Unless you are having a BBQ, I am not sure why you are cooking food when it is hot outside >_< Have something cold instead >_<

Night shifts sound awful to me :nooo: It would completely mess up my sleeping pattern and I'd get to see no sun in the winter >_<

9am is early for me, yet I get up at 4:30am :lol:
    We will see about that I can already imagine the scene :ahee:

It's not for me my mum called and told me take food as the kids and her will be coming home late

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all

ReputationRep:
    * throws arm up in the air *

I might declare my love to everyone on This thread
    or just me? just sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky-Roll)
    or just me? just sayin
    Okay

Love you little bro :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Afternoon all
    Hi Stevo

ReputationRep:
    ^Hi Mals

ReputationRep:
    You don't get it right do you Mals it's morning :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm bored :yawn:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    So you only come in here when your bored ehh ?!?

We are not your entertainment :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
    Good idea haha, i'm meant to be doing "productive" things on my laptop but I haven't done anything yet :p:

(Original post by Malevolent)
    So you only come in here when your bored ehh ?!?

We are not your entertainment :sad:
    No :puppyeyes: But this thread is procrastination :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.