Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ED stuff

Spoiler:
    Show

Really struggling with eating again, gone back to virtually having to force 1 meal a day down me, i didnt want this, i know i hated bingeing but i didnt want this
    Its getting me so down aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    hello everybody.I haven't been happy all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    hello everybody.I haven't been happy all day.
    Hi. Am the same man . What is troubling you?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    Hi. Am the same man . What is troubling you?
    I suffer from an autoimmune disease that causes me to lose my balance all the time.I fell and dislocated my shoulder 4 months ago.every night it just throbs.I'm tired of being alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I suffer from an autoimmune disease that causes me to lose my balance all the time.I fell and dislocated my shoulder 4 months ago.every night it just throbs.I'm tired of being alone.
    Am sorry to hear that . Do you any family that can help you?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like all this constantly struggling and failing to become completely financially independent will be the death of me. I can't believe I'm 22, didn't go to uni so have no real debts, yet I'm still pretty much always having money and career troubles. It feels never ending. It ruined my travel plans, which I'm still depressed about being stuck in crappy England. Might as well have just wasted my time going to uni, even though I'm crap at studying, at least I might have had a fun few years living on student finance loans before having to worry about this stuff.

How I'm gonna survive adult life, I don't know

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone online? Today will drag on I can tell :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    I am what's up?

Yeah. I was gonna go shopping today, but I don't think I can be bothered anymore. Why, what are you up to?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    Am sorry to hear that . Do you any family that can help you?
    no, I do not have any family member that can help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah. I was gonna go shopping today, but I don't think I can be bothered anymore. Why, what are you up to?
    You're on anonymous, you know that right? :unimpressed:
    I feel horrible today like yesterday. :cry: It's all coming to me that I'll probably never get better with a list on mental health problems that go on and on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    I am what's up?
    Just the usual.. If you know what mental health problems I have then I guess you'll understand more.
    But I dread weekends also- mental health sucks.
    Depression: 1 - Gemma: 0

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    Just the usual.. If you know what mental health problems I have then I guess you'll understand more.
    But I dread weekends also- mental health sucks.
    Depression: 1 - Gemma: 0

:cry:
    :sad: I feel your pain hun. What do you suffer from exactly? (I don't post on here often)

ReputationRep:
    You're on anonymous, you know that right? :unimpressed:
    I feel horrible today like yesterday. :cry: It's all coming to me that I'll probably never get better with a list on mental health problems that go on and on.
    Ha yeah, that was me. I accidentally forgot to untick the anon box, oops :o:. Not that I really have much useful things to say anyway, but here's a :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    :sad: I feel your pain hun. What do you suffer from exactly? (I don't post on here often)
    I have depression, along with manic depression, paranoia, anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, and a two personality disorder. I also have a sleeping disorder although it isn't a mental health problem- it's been brought on by mental health. :cry:

I'm also at the start of getting tested for another mental health problem which I'm not ready to share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)

How I'm gonna survive adult life, I don't know
    I am way older and you should not begin to worry about that in a age, where a lot of young people all over Europe are just in their second year of university. You are young, really young and not hitting any "unnormal" mark. I would not just study for the sake of it, maybe you need the loan later, if you feel the need to study something specific. I would think about an apprenticeship, that's seems to be better for you, although of course, I know nearly nothing about you, but the choices aren't endless.

By the way: What would you like to do?

Is anyone online?
    Hopefully not, as that would mean, I can't get myself together and focus on university.

ReputationRep:
    I'm falling apart. Everything is falling apart.

ReputationRep:
    So didnt get to sleep till gone 7am and only just woken up
    So dont need this atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have started taking my meds again just to see if I was any different and they are just making me fell sick and dizzy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    I am way older and you should not begin to worry about that in a age, where a lot of young people all over Europe are just in their second year of university. You are young, really young and not hitting any "unnormal" mark. I would not just study for the sake of it, maybe you need the loan later, if you feel the need to study something specific. I would think about an apprenticeship, that's seems to be better for you, although of course, I know nearly nothing about you, but the choices aren't endless.

By the way: What would you like to do?
    I did apply to loads of apprenticeships a couple of years ago, but got rejected from everything so just gave up with them. I might consider them again, but I don't know. I keep being discriminated against by employers because they say I'm not passionate about the work I'm going for. It's hard, cos I do care about having a career, but more just so I can make a steady living, rather than having a job that I really love. There's nothing in particular I really have a burning desire to do, just slight moderate interests in many things.

Right now, I'm working in administration, and whilst the job itself is actually OK, I just find my boss highly annoying, and the way they do some things at that office isn't right and isn't really for me. The pay I'm getting at the moment is quite bad as well, but at least I'm getting useful work experience there. I'd be happy to keep working in administration, but somewhere different with a better employer, so right now I'm constantly on the lookout and applying for new jobs. I've also recently decided that I might have a go trying to get a career (admin or other) in the charity sector, as I realised that looking back on my life, I've always done volunteering of all sorts and enjoy helping out charity, so maybe that's a line of work I might be close to feeling passionate about being in.

I'm also quite passionate about travelling, so also thinking of a career related to that. I already tried to do a working holiday in Australia this year, but that didn't work out due to bad luck with jobs, but I'm going to try getting a summer camp job in the USA next year, and then another time in the future I'm considering doing TEFL in an Asian country. I'd also like to move to Edinburgh at some point because my LDR boyfriend lives there, but need to figure out what work and/or study I'll want to and be able to do there (job market there is apparently not as good as it is in London, and it's not even that great in London either, eek).

Sorry about the mini-essay there, haha, but I'm someone that likes doing many different things, so it's a bit hard for me to stick to one thing, but hopefully something will work out and I will settle down eventually. Every sector or job seems pretty hard to get into though anyway, so it seems like just a case of managing to get my foot in the door of somewhere.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.