Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Matt Smith > David Tennant because BOW TIES ARE COOL!!!
    David > Matt beacuse he has emotion and the episodes were much better written, Matt was too happy too much of the time the only bit of real emotion he had was the part where he shouted "nobody human has anything to say to me today"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    David > Matt beacuse he has emotion and the episodes were much better written, Matt was too happy too much of the time the only bit of real emotion he had was the part where he shouted "nobody human has anything to say to me today"
    Yeah but I like that though

Who is your favourite companion? Mine is Clara for obvious reasons i.e My "celebrity crush" is Jenna-Louise Coleman

ReputationRep:
    As if i just bought my 4th badminton racket in 4 months....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Yeah but I like that though

Who is your favourite companion? Mine is Clara for obvious reasons i.e My "celebrity crush" is Jenna-Louise Coleman
    Amy / Clara for the same reasons as you

ReputationRep:
    Clara is so purdyful Tennant was always my favourite doctor. Remember the episode with the Weeping Angels where he travelled back to 1969? All time favourite episode of Doctor Who. Stunning piece of work.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Clara is so purdyful Tennant was always my favourite doctor. Remember the episode with the Weeping Angels where he travelled back to 1969? All time favourite episode of Doctor Who. Stunning piece of work.
    that was a good episode

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a four cd disney songs cd....don't even care

ReputationRep:
    Yup Blink! that episode was amazing, I also like the waters of mars and The Satan Pit a lot. Yeah I was hooked on tennants doctor, Matt just didn't feel the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Yup Blink! that episode was amazing, I also like the waters of mars a lot. Yeah I was hooked on tennants doctor, Matt just didn't feel the same
    I felt the stories seriously slipped with Matt Smith. He wasn't a bad actor or a bad Doctor, but dat finale...It was embarrassing. I had no feeling for it at all.

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from holiday hows everyone dooooing good christmas/NY?

ReputationRep:
    I felt the stories seriously slipped with Matt Smith. He wasn't a bad actor or a bad Doctor, but dat finale...It was embarrassing. I had no feeling for it at all.
    No I agree, Moffats stories on the whole have been much weaker than RTD's, there aren't any amazing episodes that show off the doctors full emotion that well (apart from angels take manhattan and a few others) but a lot of them seen generic and overdone... you don't have many smart episodes like the satan pit anymore... I agree I didn't have any feeling for that regeneration compared to Tennants ''I don't wanna go'' :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I just bought a four cd disney songs cd....don't even care
    I have a secret soft spot for Disney, particularly the theme park songs. Should I have admitted this? Probably not Nevermind, it's still brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecraft91)
    I have a secret soft spot for Disney, particularly the theme park songs. Should I have admitted this? Probably not Nevermind, it's still brilliant.
    Anyone who says they dont like disney are lying to themselves! I wanna go to disney for my 18th, not even joking

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says they dont like disney are lying to themselves! I wanna go to disney for my 18th, not even joking
    Definitely haha! Went in '98 (Paris) and '05 (Florida) and really enjoyed it (prior to that I'd collected all the VHS tapes of promotional material from car boot sales as a substitute )

ReputationRep:
    Definitely haha! Went in '98 (Paris) and '05 (Florida) and really enjoyed it (prior to that I'd collected all the VHS tapes of promotional material from car boot sales as a substitute )
    I've only been to Paris, twice! I pledge to go to them all before I die!

ReputationRep:
    Disney is so good! I haven't been since I was 10, so many happy memories, I'd love to go back.

In Florida in '97, they had an epic 'Alien' experience where you were strapped into your seats while an alien escaped from its enclosure. There was a light/laser/smoke show and live actors ran around with machine guns trying to subdue the monster. The lights would go out, an actor would scream and you'd be sprayed with 'blood' as he got killed, then you'd hear the monster walk on the metal grates and stop behind you, breathing down your neck. Kids left crying, it was brilliant! Then it got replaced by a Lilo and Stitch experience >.>

(Original post by Robbie242)
    No I agree, Moffats stories on the whole have been much weaker than RTD's, there aren't any amazing episodes that show off the doctors full emotion that well (apart from angels take manhattan and a few others) but a lot of them seen generic and overdone... you don't have many smart episodes like the satan pit anymore... I agree I didn't have any feeling for that regeneration compared to Tennants ''I don't wanna go'' :cry:
    Oh have they changed writers? :/ I thought the recent episode with the very first Doctor was rather atmospheric and well-written, but equally it felt horrifically drawn out. There was much filler. What was the Satan Pit episode?

ReputationRep:
    Disney is so good! I haven't been since I was 10, so many happy memories, I'd love to go back.

In Florida in '97, they had an epic 'Alien' experience where you were strapped into your seats while an alien escaped from its enclosure. There was a light/laser/smoke show and live actors ran around with machine guns trying to subdue the monster. The lights would go out, an actor would scream and you'd be sprayed with 'blood' as he got killed, then you'd hear the monster walk on the metal grates and stop behind you, breathing down your neck. Kids left crying, it was brilliant! Then it got replaced by a Lilo and Stitch experience >.>

Oh have they changed writers? :/ I thought the recent episode with the very first Doctor was rather atmospheric and well-written, but equally it felt horrifically drawn out. There was much filler. What was the Satan Pit episode?
    I went to paris when i was 6 and when i was 13...loved both times but never got to go on any big rides cos I wasnt old enough in 2002 and the friend i went with in 2009 didnt like big rides. I wanna go on tower of terror, finding nemo, indiana jones and that big space one sooooo bad!

ReputationRep:
    I really want to do Tokyo Disneyland, if only for Pooh's Hunny Hunt which looks immense Actually, for DisneySea as well (especially that Journey to the Center of the Earth ride).

ReputationRep:

I heard about that but apparently they retired it in 2003 :/ I would've probably been scarred for life if I went then though.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to do Tokyo Disneyland, if only for Pooh's Hunny Hunt which looks immense Actually, for DisneySea as well (especially that Journey to the Center of the Earth ride).
    Disneysea is meant to be the better one, with the bigger rides at least.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.