How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I don't know what the deal is between you and this user however I'm going to give you some very general advice about attracting girls, that you can either choose to take or ignore.
    Stop giving her attention. Stop messaging her. Stop writing about her on here: she's going to see it and it's going to make her think she's even more so on a pedestal. Don't make any more moves. BELIEVE me if this girl likes you enough she'll be making time for your replies, she'll WANT to talk to you, she'll be HAPPY to talk to you.
    Right now by sending her more and more messages and writing about her you're causing her to subconsciously like you less. The more attention you give a girl the more they'll take you for granted, think about you less and want you less. Give her less attention and she'll be wondering why isn't he replying anymore, why isn't he messaging anymore. If she really likes you she'll start thinking of you more and even message you first.
    Stop putting this girl on a pedestal though for your sake
    I'll always take advice onboard, but whether I follow it is a different story!

But yeah I have done. Not messaging her anymore and no posts anymore (although this kinda is but idk).
    But yeah I had planned to stop replying and see what she does. I'm not holding up much hope tbh.
    But ah well.
    Well that's contrasting to what I've heard from others. Showering her with attention was what I was told to do a lot of but I didn't because that's just annoying!
    But yeah I'm not messaging her now anymore. She can if she wants to but I'm not doing it!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Globay)
    Lets change the subject because I dont want to depress u. What kind of musci do u like?/
    Thanks. And i love heavy metal, punk, metal, indie rock and a bit of pop.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I am in my first year in college and I am doing a BTEC in level 3 applied science.
    That sounds really smart doesnt it??
    what NVQ level u working towards??

and yh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Starting some maths homework and remembered someone in class said "Can you help me with this question cos you're like super smart", I'm not, but it feelsgoodman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    what NVQ level u working towards??

and yh :lol:
    sorry but wat da hell is NVQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Thanks. And i love heavy metal, punk, metal, indie rock and a bit of pop.
    What about you?
    pop, hip hop, grime and rap music is my jam but if I hear a song that is not in any of those categories and I think it sounds good I like it as well. What is ur fave colour? mine is purple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    How am i feeling?

Nice :007: why the face, is the club not good?

ReputationRep:
    pop, hip hop, grime and rap music is my jam but if I hear a song that is not in any of those categories and I think it sounds good I like it as well. What is ur fave colour? mine is purple.
    Awesome and im the same. Mines blue and purple

ReputationRep:
    Awesome and im the same. Mines blue and purple
    Omg I like blue too . Are u a big tv watcher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I'm Starting some maths homework and remembered someone in class said "Can you help me with this question cos you're like super smart", I'm not, but it feelsgoodman.
    Maybe u are supersmart and u just dont know it.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Globay;67693520]Omg I like blue too . Are u a big tv watcher[/QUOTE
    Awesome and im not really, get distracted easily lol so has to be a good show to keep me interested

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bluebutterfly310;67693588]
    Omg I like blue too . Are u a big tv watcher[/QUOTE
    Awesome and im not really, get distracted easily lol so has to be a good show to keep me interested
    I watch tv all the time. It keeps me from getting distracted. What is ur fave food/ sorry I'M askin loads of random qs

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Globay;67693630]

I watch tv all the time. It keeps me from getting distracted. What is ur fave food/ sorry I'M askin loads of random qs
    no worries, tbh it stop me being bored lol and my favourite food has to be sweet potato and chickpea salad lol and what about you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bluebutterfly310;67693698]

no worries, tbh it stop me being bored lol and my favourite food has to be sweet potato and chickpea salad lol and what about you?
    I actually dont have a fave food but if I had to pick maybe nigerian food because I am nigerian.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Globay;67693774]

I actually dont have a fave food but if I had to pick maybe nigerian food because I am nigerian.
    Thats cool

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bluebutterfly310;67693846]

Thats cool
    no it not if u have to live with nigerian parents!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Globay;67693900]
    no it not if u have to live with nigerian parents!!
    Aw why ya say that?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bluebutterfly310;67693928]

Aw why ya say that?
    its just that they are so strict and everything is about education. in ur spare time look up on youtube nigerian parents be like and u will see for urself. They dont know how to have fun.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Globay;67694022]

its just that they are so strict and everything is about education. in ur spare time look up on youtube nigerian parents be like and u will see for urself. They dont know how to have fun.
    Aw sorry to hear that and sound alot like my grandparents who i live with.
    Also reply to your vm

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bluebutterfly310;67694070]

Aw sorry to hear that and sound alot like my grandparents who i live with.
    Also reply to your vm
    How do I do that ?? I'm like so clueless when it clueless to this.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.