Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

(Original post by jam278)
    Maybe so, but we know that people do well internationally compared to their club. Bendtner being the biggest example. So maybe it's not just a case of creative freedom. I reckon it's an issue of confidence personally. Martino gave him confidence and he shined last season.

25M is a fair price, I'd pay 30+ for Di Maria but he's not available ofc.
    This year messi had a more withdrawn role and fed the wingers a lot more, as opposed to the wingers feeding him. Confidence has a part to play, though, I definitely agree .

ReputationRep:

arsene in that training gear swag, that hotel dry cleaning is too expensive

ReputationRep:
    Wenger always reppin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    --------- DM
    - Ramsey Wilshere
    Walcott Ozil Sanchez

Not bad. Fabregas would have fitted in nicely as well.
    We need more from Wilshere. Big year for him. I'm thinking the Ox can do a job there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere does really need to step up this year and start repeating performances like against barca a few years back. He used to be so aggressive in the middle of the pitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere's an interesting case. He's had multiple injuries that have clearly held him back. I don't think he's regressed, but he hasn't grown at the rate he would have had he not spent large chunks of last season out injured. He isn't out mvp right anymore, I feel like those day have long gone, he's being overshadowed. He certainly isn't the first name on the team sheet. I agree with everyone else, it's a big yr for him and he needs consistent game time. I pray he stays fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)

arsene in that training gear swag, that hotel dry cleaning is too expensive
    Lol hilarious guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wenger in that pic reminds me of my mates when we go to a restaurant after footie. Still in our footy clothes having a buffet lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger in that pic reminds me of my mates when we go to a restaurant after footie. Still in our footy clothes having a buffet lol.
    Haha them Pizza Hut lunch time buffets after football were the ones

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal taken down the tribute to Fabregas. No hard feelings eh lads? xD

ReputationRep:
    I miss defending arsenal trophy jokes , I've had to change my life purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    It made more sense for the club themselves to take it down rather than it be burnt down by a fan. Nothing story really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    It made more sense for the club themselves to take it down rather than it be burnt down by a fan. Nothing story really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or it goes to show that the club are bitter. There's still paying respect to a player who gave you years of good service and you could do that and it's not his fault you didn't want him. Although I still think he is a snake in the grass(like I said time ago). Don't trust this hoe for a second.

Have Chelsea taken off their tribute to Mata despite him going to United?

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal Fans always banging on about Fabregas as an Arsenal legend. Little did they know this guy went on a strike and even paid some of his own money to force a move to Barca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Arsenal Fans always banging on about Fabregas as an Arsenal legend. Little did they know this guy went on a strike and even paid some of his own money to force a move to Barca.
    He is an arsenal legend and I'm pretty sure most players refuse to play in pre season matches if they know they're getting a move because an injury ruins that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Yeah I've said that before yet everybody has been getting annoyed by me when I say that he's a snake.

Anyway since nobody wants to actually admit it. I'm right. He's no better than Nasri and RVP. Is it time to boo him and make songs about his private life.

ReputationRep:
    Dench is off to Austria, hopefully the humble pie he's been forced to choke on will cool him down ................................ ........................

.....it won't

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've said that before yet everybody has been getting annoyed by me when I say that he's a snake.

Anyway since nobody wants to actually admit it. I'm right. He's no better than Nasri and RVP. Is it time to boo him and make songs about his private life.
    I've got no problem with rvp, nasri or fabregas tbh they left to win things, play for bigger clubs and earn more money.

[email protected] arsenal fans who bang on about class with the way some of them treat ex players

ReputationRep:
    What the Arsenal lineup could look like if they get Debuchy (which is basically a done deal), Khedira, Casillas, Di Maria and Sanchez. This is all obviously far fetched but you can dream. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/07...ld-cup-star/3/

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.