Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I can't take it any more. Send link. I'm dying too much.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5obrFdhQTY

at 3:30 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27 Ornstein says we're in for a striker. Thoughts on which strikers are realistically available?

ReputationRep:
    Kroenke & Gazidis are killing the club. It's dying a Newcastle, Leeds, Villa, Forest-esque death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    bammy jastard 27 Ornstein says we're in for a striker. Thoughts on which strikers are realistically available?
    He'll probably pick up some swiss striker that scored 15 goals in the Azerbaijan league or something.

ReputationRep:
    Lacazette, Benteke, Bony, Vardy.

Personally think you should have gone for Borja Baston if you wanted cover for Giroud or Negredo. Feel like Wenger looks for whatever top player is available then makes a system for them rather than making a system and buying the players that are suited to the system(like Mourinho does).

ReputationRep:
    I almost feel bad tbh. Arsenal are becoming a perennial joke for opposing fans. AFTV is probably the most popular fan tv for non-club fans. I'm following half of Arsenal twitter just for the meltdowns. You have to subscribe and follow becuase its like a tv show, these aren't just one offs.

Probably just going to go in for Lacazette. He's French, good age, Wenger price, and he's dropping all the hints like he knows something is going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I almost feel bad tbh. Arsenal are becoming a perennial joke for opposing fans. AFTV is probably the most popular fan tv for non-club fans. I'm following half of Arsenal twitter just for the meltdowns. You have to subscribe and follow becuase its like a tv show, these aren't just one offs.
    then how come we don't make it a habit and just lose every game so that we ain't relevant to you guys? (oh yeah we need the CL money lol)

ReputationRep:

Probably just going to go in for Lacazette. He's French, good age, Wenger price, and he's dropping all the hints like he knows something is going on.
    It's just watching mentally ill people rant tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Lacazette, Benteke, Bony, Vardy.

Personally think you should have gone for Borja Baston if you wanted cover for Giroud or Negredo. Feel like Wenger looks for whatever top player is available then makes a system for them rather than making a system and buying the players that are suited to the system(like Mourinho does).
    Why have you put Vardy in this?

Edit:whoops missed the strike through it
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Obvious isn't it, we're in for #madness...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Obvious isn't it, we're in for #madness...
    Madness is probably a scout or a new physio.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    James Wilson doesn't have a squad number if you want another of our 4th choice strikers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    Madness is probably a scout or a new physio.
    since RVP left, we've signed a new scout, and new physios, but not replaced him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    James Wilson doesn't have a squad number if you want another of our 4th choice strikers
    would take Rashford in a heartbeat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    It's just watching mentally ill people rant tbh
    They seem to be able to find a pretty high proportion of mentally ill people outside the Emirates on a near weekly basis.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    would take Rashford in a heartbeat
    He's our number 9 when Zlatan retires

ReputationRep:
    They seem to be able to find a pretty high proportion of mentally ill people outside the Emirates on a near weekly basis.
    None of the sane ones want to talk to them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    since RVP left, we've signed a new scout, and new physios, but not replaced him
    Wenger still thinks a lamppost with slick hair is a decent replacement for RVP.

Watch how he doesn't buy a new striker and tells the press that Walcott will make the striker position more competitive at Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope that kills you.
    You aren't even an Arsenal fan!!!

ReputationRep:

Is it time for an Arsenal meltdown thread only 1 game in to the season? 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.