Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Man I cannot ****ing wait.

My exams finish tomorrow at 3, then I'm going out for a birthday bar crawl, then I'm waking up hungover, then ima sit around eating until 6.

And then awesomeness will occur.

ReputationRep:
    I have bought my Matt Smith jacket :woohoo: It should arrive on Thursday because of the Bank Holidays I think. Then phase two shall commence :teeth:

I hope you're all happy. I've just delayed my morning run by about 10 minutes, so I can catch up on the thread.

And now I'm off.

Oh and stop deleting your posts. It's suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I hope you're all happy. I've just delayed my morning run by about 10 minutes, so I can catch up on the thread.

And now I'm off.

Oh and stop deleting your posts. It's suspicious.
    There is no suspicion, silence will fall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Each day posting pictures of myself at various exotic locations around Liverpool :awesome:
    :giggle:

(Original post by Aula)
    I really really really want to rep that post
    I just repped it for you

Dammit, there goes another half an hour or so that could have been spent doing coursework :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, I'm so excited for the new ep. tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Ahhhh, I'm so excited for the new ep. tomorrow
    It looks like he is playing with himself :mmm: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TulipFields)
    ^ :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    ^ :sexface:
    In fact , this reminds me of :dice: :rofl:
    Probs seen Amys legs up close
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by TulipFields)
    :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Page 491 now. Doctor Who - Speculation & Discussion Mk II by the end of Day of the Moon? :holmes:
    Certainly. I feel that we might fall short before the episode and it'll happen during the mad rush here after the episode.

With regards to going off Speculation- this is the 'Speculation and Discussion thread. So I take that as any Dr Who discussion allowed.

ReputationRep:
    I just got a Doctor Who easter egg from Morrisons as it was half price and came with the mug :grin:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Good luck

When you get a chance tomorrow, let me know why you would change the buttons and what to. Thanks

I am suprised I haven't been neg'd into oblivion for such a rookie mistake!!

What sort of trousers shall I go? Navy chinos, brown brogues and dark red bow tie :beard:

Right exam over (YAY WENT WELL!)

Buttons, I personally think the mottled buttons cheapen the jacket, you want something monotone, just a dark brown button! I assume you can sew, if not send it to me and I'll sew for you (I appear to have become to sewer for all my male friends at uni!)

Clothes to go with the jacket wise, while I think the shirt and stuff will look great, for a more casual look I reckon you could get away with a plain cream t-shirt and dark jeans :sogood: and you can always get tshirt with fake bowties/braces
    http://www.styleclicker.net/wp-conte...n-villa-12.jpg
    http://www.concepttshirts.com/tshirtpics/bowtie.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I can't keep up with this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Right exam over (YAY WENT WELL!)

Buttons, I personally think the mottled buttons cheapen the jacket, you want something monotone, just a dark brown button! I assume you can sew, if not send it to me and I'll sew for you (I appear to have become to sewer for all my male friends at uni!)

Clothes to go with the jacket wise, while I think the shirt and stuff will look great, for a more casual look I reckon you could get away with a plain cream t-shirt and dark jeans :sogood: and you can always get tshirt with fake bowties/braces
    http://www.styleclicker.net/wp-conte...n-villa-12.jpg
    http://www.concepttshirts.com/tshirtpics/bowtie.jpg
    Don't suppose you want to sew the edge of the pockets on my shorts back together do you?

I can sew, although not well I don't think, just haven't got around to doing it xD
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by nadiah)
    I can't keep up with this thread
    Just wait until tomorrow. Nobody will be able to. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Don't suppose you want to sew the edge of the pockets on my shorts back together do you?

I can sew, although not well I don't think, just haven't got around to doing it xD
    Ha ha for a fee I will

I had to sew one of my friends jeans back together! He managed to do this:

:lolwut:

Although I'm more inclined to help out Mess cos I want a pic of him as Doctor Who!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Just wait until tomorrow. Nobody will be able to. :moon:
    I will. Even if it kills me. Well I'll read everything that is written. Takes a while though.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.