Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Hi... *creeps in* am I still welcome here? Im feeling really low. Had an allergic reaction to something in my own house and now im in real pain. But because i havent lived here in so long i cant find pain killers or anything. Also I have to be at work at half 7 so ive got no chance of being able to get a remedy. My coughing is keeping david awake so ive moved into the lounge and now feel rather stupid, and awful

I would do anything for a hug right now...

I'll go away if im not wanted...
Don't be silly; you're always wanted. Big :hugs: from me! One day, I'll be able to give you these in real life, hopefully/perhaps.:hugs:
lauren_lfc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
feeling like crap today =[
gotta face all my past on monday n im dreading it, sooo scared! ive been generally "happyish" the last few days but feel like i want to give up getting myself sorted today.

ahhh feel like i cant get how im feeling out =[
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi... *creeps in* am I still welcome here? Im feeling really low. Had an allergic reaction to something in my own house and now im in real pain. But because i havent lived here in so long i cant find pain killers or anything. Also I have to be at work at half 7 so ive got no chance of being able to get a remedy. My coughing is keeping david awake so ive moved into the lounge and now feel rather stupid, and awful

I would do anything for a hug right now...

I'll go away if im not wanted...
:jumphug:

How was Egypt?
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
Yeah, so my "date" ended up snogging two other guys in front of me.

Suicide is looking like an increasingly viable option.
you're more likely to kill yourself because a date went wrong? I know it can seem hard and stuff like that does get you down but try to bear in mind all the things that people have to live through, putting things in perspective might help a little.
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
you're more likely to kill yourself because a date went wrong? I know it can seem hard and stuff like that does get you down but try to bear in mind all the things that people have to live through, putting things in perspective might help a little.
Putting things into perspective? I am useless. If I can't get a job and can't get a girl, there's absolutely no point to me being around. Because that is nature's way of saying my genes are redundant.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Putting things into perspective? I am useless. If I can't get a job and can't get a girl, there's absolutely no point to me being around. Because that is nature's way of saying my genes are redundant.
you haven't got a job yet. you haven't got a girl yet.
not having those things doesn't mean your life isn't worth anything, especially when they're not permanent things.
natures way of telling you you're redundant? take a look around. plenty of people with rubbish genes are in relationships, loads of people with great genes aren't. it means very little.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
gah why do i feel li8ke this again.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
:console:
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:console:
:hugs: thanks
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
goddammit this loneliness is agonising.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
because nobody can consciously control their emotions. All we can do is try to look at and deal with situations in a different way and hope that we feel more positive for it.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
goddammit this loneliness is agonising.
:hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:jumphug:

How was Egypt?
Very very hot. I shall put the photos up at some point. David has the camera and hes just moved out of his house so its in a box, probably under another box. We couldnt afford to go sight seeing because flights to cairo were a tad pricey of around 200£ each :eek3: so we did swimming in the sea, and relaxing.

I however got a tummy bug, so was confined to bed rest. Shockingly i stayed there, probably the first time I did stay there for such a long time. I hate bed rest! euuchh!

But it was amazing, and the people were lovely. But then again, i would say it was lovely since it was my first holiday. I tanned lots and david didnt so at least that was rather a fun thing.... as i was wearing factor 50 and he was wearing factor 30! fun times

:hugs: to everyone xxx
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Right coming from a random stranger, a quick intro. Im siti, aka sitara call me whatever you want, i dont mind in the slightest. siti is more of a term of endearment so its up to you. hi!

You are not useless, you are a lovely person im sure. I know its really hard for you to see that there is no light at the end of the tunnel, there is and one day you will see it. Whether it is a girlfriend, or whether you can get a job. Finding jobs is hard, my partner cant get one either and hes got lots of experience working in phone shops, and they wont even take him on again despite the manager loving him. Its the current climate, dont take it out on yourself becaise you dont deserve it.

siti xxx
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what's up?
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what's up?
so many anniversaries of sad things this week i dont want to face them all
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh
*hugs*
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh
*hugs*
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We'll all be with you to help you to face them. :console:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads