Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglegirl)
    can i join :puppyeyes:
    of course :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    they should send it on toilet paper, at least then it's usefull too :p:

i'm good thanks, hows you? and where have you BEEN?!?!
    I like the green party :sad:
    I'm alright thanks.
    And I've been here and not here at the same time :ninja: I am everywhere and nowhere

you two are so unfunny it's unbelievable :rolleyes:

besides echo, you know i'm not a good girl. . . or at least that is what you were saying last night :hubba:
    Hehe, great mind's think alike :yep:

:five: @ Echo

ReputationRep:
    OMG you have to look at this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=901857

ok, i'll stop being mean about the green party :console:

ReputationRep:
    OMG you have to look at this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=901857

ok, i'll stop being mean about the green party :console:
    I saw that earlier! The comments were :laugh: My mum would like those trousers :yep:

It's fine, obviously just have different views. :hugs: Who will you be voting for Em?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else keep getting this message when they try and post "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
    The website at www.thestudentroom.co.uk contains elements from the site dl.ziza.ru, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
    For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for dl.ziza.ru.
    Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online."

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    no idea who i'm voting for! this is my first time voting for anything! exciting stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm voting Lib Dem :proud:

Did anyone else hear about Peter and Jordan splitting up

ReputationRep:
    no idea who i'm voting for! this is my first time voting for anything! exciting stuff lol
    My first time being able to vote as well.:yep: I've been looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    Evening

ReputationRep:
    for EU election, No2EU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    vote conservative!

Attempting to fill in my student finance...how do I know when my course starts will it be on the website?
    Look on UCAS track :p:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: Rooooooooooooob :woo: How are you my dear?

ReputationRep:
    Yes to EU!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hellloooooooooo KATTTTTTT!!!! :woo: I'm good thank you, and yourself? Been a while since we spoke :love: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Hellloooooooooo KATTTTTTT!!!! :woo: I'm good thank you, and yourself? Been a while since we spoke :love: :hugs:
    I'm glad you're gooooooooooood It has indeed been too long since we spoke :sad: I'm not too bad thankies, saw my boy yesterday :love: :hugs: for you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    I'm glad you're gooooooooooood It has indeed been too long since we spoke :sad: I'm not too bad thankies, saw my boy yesterday :love: :hugs: for you too
    True - my phone has broken, plus exams starting, plus end of coursework, means I haven't been around much :sad: And glad to hear you two are doing well :yep: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    peter and jordan split up?! what?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Yes to EU!!!!!!!
    and yet you say vote tory :p:

the EU is no good to this country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    the EU is no good to this country
    And Labor is?! :shock:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.