I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I work in the same place as him and his new slut. So no. I'm doing as much as I can deal with right now, which is working on his day off.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Holy hell! No, definitely, stay away.

I would imagine/hope you've got the majority of people at work on your side though.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have, but they are full time and I'm only seasonal, so ultimately its easier for them to side with them.
Just had a *****y text from him. Why cant he just give me my money and disappear? He claims he doesnt want to hurt me, but I dont think there's anything he could have done that would hurt me more.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh and i forgot to mention that the slut has just moved departments and is now my new boss.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Suppose a new job isn't exactly the handiest of things to be looking for right now, either...

Sounds like he's just going through the standard platitudes of being a prat. Either he doesn't understand what he's done or he's just deliberately making it look like he doesn't care

:console:
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He doesnt think he's done anything wrong. That's the most infuriating thing.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Then as much as you don't want to hear it, he's an idiot and you're well shot.

Honestly, we're not all dense to the point of being braindead :o:
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know I am. We are currently arguing about the money he owes me. He's saying I have my engagement ring and that should cover any debt he owes. Well it would - but I paid for the bloody thing! Why should I sell my own possessions to cover his debt!? I'm not going to turn around and sell my laptop (which I bought) in order to get the money he owes me, so why would I sell the ring? GRRRRRRR :mad:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ugh.

^ that's the best I can do, I'm afraid... words fail me
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Get this, he's just text me having a go for making the split unamicable. I mean, seriously!!
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey all =)
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry to hear about all the drama, Faded Jade. :console:

Deep heat on his boxers is a good remedy.
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
he's being so selfish
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well he's just agreed to give me 465, so nearly half of the way there! and as its a text its a written acknowledgement of debt which would stand up in a small claims court.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FadedJade)
Get this, he's just text me having a go for making the split unamicable. I mean, seriously!!

Ordinarily I'd say delete/block/cut out of life completely, but with the money he owes you that's not an option...

I also reckon there's a chance he's texting on behalf of the slut.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Irrelevance)
Deep heat on his boxers is a good remedy.

In an otherwise upsetting passge of posts, this is totally out of place, yet hugely entertaining
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well he's just agreed to give me 465, so nearly half of the way there! and as its a text its a written acknowledgement of debt which would stand up in a small claims court.

Start charging interest
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
this is totally out of place
I'm really bad at being appropriate. :sigh:

Wow, he owes you a lot of money. Why isn't he paying up? Any normal person would pay up to settle things since it's your money in the first place.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Ordinarily I'd say delete/block/cut out of life completely, but with the money he owes you that's not an option...

I also reckon there's a chance he's texting on behalf of the slut.
What do you mean? He only texts me when shes at work. She doesnt like him texting me so he only does it when she's out.

I want to cut off all contact, and I will as soon as I can.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What do you mean? He only texts me when shes at work. She doesnt like him texting me so he only does it when she's out.

I want to cut off all contact, and I will as soon as I can.

Oh, right.

It just sounded like some of the comments [particularly the "you're making this whole thing unamicable" one] were things he was being told to say. But having said that, I don't know him, so :dontknow:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads