Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    OMG Ramsay Bolton!
    RIGHT? Seeing him in Game of Thrones gave me liiiiife.

ReputationRep:
    OMG Ramsay Bolton!
    Nice sig

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunniesftw)
    RIGHT? Seeing him in Game of Thrones gave me liiiiife.
    He does some questionable things in Game of Thrones though hmmmm..
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    For real?

:console:

Although I knew it was bound to happen. You were a little too comfortable around us regular users.

Hah I was never comfortable in the role. I told them I'd make a terrible mod, but they didn't listen :lol:

I did ask to leave a few times before it happened and they'd keep guilt tripping me slightly into staying :sad:

I'd stand by saying that to be a good mod you can't be very in touch with other users or post on the main forums too much, outside of the safe threads dedicated to allowing mods to talk to the users like the count thread

ReputationRep:
    He does some questionable things in Game of Thrones though hmmmm..

Aah yes...and yet I could not manage to hate his character :x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Swear filter avoidance, might wanna delete the pic. But I didn't mean to be nasty or anything, just telling him to straighten up his jimmies and stop being so cringey.
    Thanks for the reminder, updated the pic with less swearing and more jamaicans. Can't go wrong there.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Dannyboyo)
    Thanks for the reminder, updated the pic with less swearing and more jamaicans. Can't go wrong there.

Jah will provide :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Your warning is futile :mwuaha: so did you get the boot? :holmes:
    I think he was talking to me feller

EDIT: That was meant to say "I think he was talking to me, feller", not "me feller"... I'm not a gay.

Hah I was never comfortable in the role. I told them I'd make a terrible mod, but they didn't listen :lol:

I did ask to leave a few times before it happened and they'd keep guilt tripping me slightly into staying :sad:

I'd stand by saying that to be a good mod you can't be very in touch with other users or post on the main forums too much, outside of the safe threads dedicated to allowing mods to talk to the users like the count thread
    True - you have to separate yourself from other users and desensitise yourself.

You seemed far too down-to-earth to be a mod. I imagine for some mods, TSR is a job rather than a fun way to spend your free time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a729)
    You don't mince your words at all lol!
    I'm just here to point out that there was heavy boobage on those pictures and I mince the sloots. We're all sloot slotters on here
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    True - you have to separate yourself from other users and desensitise yourself.

You seemed far too down-to-earth to be a mod. I imagine for some mods, TSR is a job rather than a fun way to spend your free time.

:innocent:

No comment

No comment

Fair enough :mmm: I wouldn't want you getting a thousand lashes from the admin team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I wouldn't go that far but it'd help if girls didn't call other girls stunning when they're not

Thought you said it'd be best to leave it?
    Either way - as both I and Shadowdweller explained to you last night, that was not what triggered this rather entertaining debacle, for lack of a better word. Read back if you want, but try not to make out that this was something it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Thought you said it'd be best to leave it?
    Either way - as both I and Shadowdweller explained to you last night, that was not what triggered this rather entertaining debacle, for lack of a better word. Read back if you want, but try not to make out that this was something it wasn't.
    Yes... And I did.

I'm not talking about the argument am I?

ReputationRep:
    Yes... And I did.

I'm not talking about the argument am I?
    Shaddap

>_>

<_<

:mmm:

Why don't you compete with the girls and show a brother some love? Every time you see a guy post a pic, compliment his aura and his youthful vitality

ReputationRep:
    Will do

Come on then, post!!!
    Me? I wouldn't post a pic on TSR :hand: I like to keep my identity separate :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    SO MANY ***** in one place lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Me? I wouldn't post a pic on TSR :hand: I like to keep my identity separate :pierre:
    Yeah, go ahead.

I'm gonna be helping boost confidence.

ReputationRep:
    So much arguing in this thread...

ReputationRep:
    Eeee
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.