Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Since when do Real Madrid have to sell all their players? They're European champions, none of them would want to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We signed a kid called Hugo Keto from some Helsinki club

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/arsena...-keto-4787020/

Finland have some excellent goaltenders in the NHL, hopefully it extends to their goalkeepers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    Since when do Real Madrid have to sell all their players? They're European champions, none of them would want to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol it's Real Madrid they can sell anyone they don't care. Last year they were on the verge of selling Özil and Di Maria. Most teams wouldn't dream of doing that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    We signed a kid called Hugo Keto from some Helsinki club

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/arsena...-keto-4787020/

Finland have some excellent goaltenders in the NHL, hopefully it extends to their goalkeepers
    would love that... was always a fan of the finland national team, since a kid, playing as them on fifa 2003 (not sure why.. we did random teams once, then I just kept on playing as them) - having a finish player at arsenal, would be pretty sweet

ReputationRep:
    Mertersacker the water boy
    Koscielny on the bench
    Ozil having an awful tournament

Good display by our boys so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Koscielny on the bench

Why do you keep pretending you're an Arsenal fan?

ReputationRep:
    http://i.gyazo.com/098eb1211223cf246e6b37d04b335a82.png

ReputationRep:
    Koscielny on the bench

Loling irl

I always look forward to your posts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The real question is even if the deal was done why would Sanchez's agent want to follow Giroud or Ozil on twitter? To hear about what a 'great match', 'top fans today', 'checkout my new nike shoot' or the other inane **** they post.

My view is he's just doing what agents do, which is stir and perpetuate rumours to help get the best deals for their clients. He knows everyone is looking for hints on Sanchez, he knows every knows he is Sanchez's agent and can see his twitter feed. If he wants to stir up a Sanchez to Arsenal rumour (perhaps to get a better offer or counter offer from Liverpool) its a pretty easy way to do it, and he's actually said nothing.

Koscielny on the bench

You forgot Podolski and Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    The real question is even if the deal was done why would Sanchez's agent want to follow Giroud or Ozil on twitter? To hear about what a 'great match', 'top fans today', 'checkout my new nike shoot' or the other inane **** they post.

My view is he's just doing what agents do, which is stir and perpetuate rumours to help get the best deals for their clients. He knows everyone is looking for hints on Sanchez, he knows every knows he is Sanchez's agent and can see his twitter feed. If he wants to stir up a Sanchez to Arsenal rumour (perhaps to get a better offer or counter offer from Liverpool) its a pretty easy way to do it, and he's actually said nothing.

You forgot Podolski and Giroud.
    Not disagreeing but surely he could have done this through the tried and tested method of going through the press.

I'm not making much of him following them on twitter. It is strange; probably a foreign thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Not disagreeing but surely he could have done this through the tried and tested method of going through the press.
    It doesn't have to be either/or, but even going to through the press unless he gives a direct quote which he might want to avoid or has been told he's not allowed to do, it probably a good way of saying something without saying anything.

ReputationRep:
    Is it true UTD are now interested in Sanchez?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    It doesn't have to be either/or, but even going to through the press unless he gives a direct quote which he might want to avoid or has been told he's not allowed to do, it probably a good way of saying something without saying anything.
    Yeah I get where you're coming from. But agents are really one to whisper something. They generally talk loud- not like he's got much to lose by talking as loud as possible. Players like Alexis don't need help gathering interest and it's not like the interest isn't there. So still seem a strange way to go about things unless we've got a gag order on him.

He's probably trolling us :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Arsenal taken down the tribute to Fabregas. No hard feelings eh lads? xD
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...r-9585045.html

How do you want to wipe that egg off your face?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal clearly more interested in getting academy players into the first team from what I'm seeing

ReputationRep:
    more flirting by debuchy apparently

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how to feel about the whole fabregas thing. I really liked that player then he went to Chelsea (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    more flirting by debuchy apparently
    Apparently he confirmed on French TV he's joining us in the following days.

ReputationRep:
    Getting Debuchy would be weird. Relative no age difference between him and Sagna and he's inferior to Sagna. Sagna is known to the club and has ability to cover at CB.

It suggest that the club is still functioning frugally in terms of wages. Surely overall, Debuchy would cost us more than giving Sagna 120k over 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Debuchy is a bang average RB tbh, hope we're not paying more than £7m. Wenger must have decided against Aurier because he's the same age as Jenkinson but I think we could have done better. Quality going forward but he's not defensively solid and at 29 will need replacing in 3 years anyway...

Sanchez would be unbelievable though, but we'll probably mess it up as usual...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.