Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aye but there's no date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    Aye but there's no date.

I'm 100% sure there was 8th November 2011 on the info bit of the page last night.

ReputationRep:
    off to see

hopefully dont get picked on
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by badger-man)
    You finished it already? :eek:
    Holy crap you played through that fast. And yes the ending certainly was a complete WTF moment. Can't wait for how they justify what happened in the next game.
    It's really not long, actually shorter than ACII, there's only 9? sequences and whole load of side missions.

On road to platinum. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    It's really not long, actually shorter than ACII, there's only 9? sequences and whole load of side missions.

On road to platinum. :rolleyes:
    Did you get the two missable trophies?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Check your emails in the modern day and find one artifact.

I still haven't bothered getting the platinum yet. Getting all of the Borgia flags seems like it will be a lot more time-consuming than collecting 100 feathers in AC2. And then theres the multiplayer trophies... :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Did you get the two missable trophies?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Check your emails in the modern day and find one artifact.

I still haven't bothered getting the platinum yet. Getting all of the Borgia flags seems like it will be a lot more time-consuming than collecting 100 feathers in AC2. And then theres the multiplayer trophies... :sigh:
    I did get the missable trophies, first thing I checked when i started playing it. :teehee:

I find it kinda weird hows theres only 10 feathers now, what the hell is the point?!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise those trophies were missable, I got them anyway without realising.
    I leave the animus regularly to see if there are any new speech segments from Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca. The "wassa matta you Altair" one was good.

I'm going to try and platinum it too, platinuming ACII was p**s easy.

ReputationRep:
    A Crack In Time is probably one of my favourite games. The graphics have improved soo much over TOD and Q4B.. The only part of the game I don't like is when you are on other small planets searching for Zoni and Gold bolts - the landscape is way too small.

ReputationRep:
    Ending of Brotherhood is a bit confusing. :holmes:
    :sadnod: They needed to set themselves up for the next game :rolleyes:

I'd have to agree, though, with:
    You finished it already? :eek:
    Though if you just go for the story to start with I can see how you've got through it already. Clearly you've got no more exams to worry about for a bit!

(Original post by hobo06)
    x
    Chapter 8 now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :sadnod: They needed to set themselves up for the next game :rolleyes:

I'd have to agree, though, with:

Though if you just go for the story to start with I can see how you've got through it already. Clearly you've got no more exams to worry about for a bit!

Chapter 8 now...
    Did some cleaning up?

ReputationRep:
    I did get the missable trophies, first thing I checked when i started playing it. :teehee:

I find it kinda weird hows theres only 10 feathers now, what the hell is the point?!

Didn't realise those trophies were missable, I got them anyway without realising.
    I leave the animus regularly to see if there are any new speech segments from Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca. The "wassa matta you Altair" one was good.

I'm going to try and platinum it too, platinuming ACII was p**s easy.
    We need to party up and get the MP trophies when PSN comes back. If badger-man is interested in trophies that is?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh indeed, got all the time in the world just now. :p:

We need to party up and get the MP trophies when PSN comes back. If badger-man is interested in trophies that is?
    :gthumb:

ReputationRep:

I expect you not to use a guide to get them, especially given that you can buy maps in-game :p: And if you want a challenge, go for 100% sync - that's what lets you really sink time into the game. :yes:

I could never get MP to work properly, so I'm missing the MP trophies as well. Given that one of them's based around levelling IIRC, I think that's a platinum I won't be getting ':sad:

ReputationRep:
    Me? Interested in trophies? No definitely not :ninja:
    Yeah, partying up for MP sounds good. Looks like it'll be 7 platinums when PSN is back up
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I expect you not to use a guide to get them, especially given that you can buy maps in-game :p: And if you want a challenge, go for 100% sync - that's what lets you really sink time into the game. :yes:

I could never get MP to work properly, so I'm missing the MP trophies as well. Given that one of them's based around levelling IIRC, I think that's a platinum I won't be getting ':sad:
    Oh that full sync stuff. :facepalm2: That was why in the first place, I found it hard, but actually ignoring it, makes it so much easier. :p:

There was one it said not to swim, so I didn't but I got pushed in the water.

ReputationRep:
    Me? Interested in trophies? No definitely not :ninja:
    Yeah, partying up for MP sounds good. Looks like it'll be 7 platinums when PSN is back up
    Good luck... you'll be busy for a while with that one! :p:
    Download Complete
    Reach Level 50 (Multiplayer Only).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Don't need MP trophies for platinum surely? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Reach lvl 50! :eek:
    That's not fair!

ReputationRep:
    Don't need MP trophies for platinum surely? :holmes:
    Of course you do :p: That's the case with all games - DLC trophies are the only ones that you can miss.

ReputationRep:
    Reach lvl 50! :eek:
    That's not fair!
    Hence why I wrote off the game for platinum as soon as I knew of it! I got all of the SP trophies (and even a few of those are tricky, like the kill streak ones), at least.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.