Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1240430_531982490222322_1856116743_n.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  31.8 KB

Me, off my face, scrunching up a can and describing something in a drunken manner using my large hands - could there be a more masculine picture? :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Yeah, go ahead.

I'm gonna be helping boost confidence.
    I need to keep my identity on the low so I can be a contrarian without having to worry about consequences :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyboyo)

Me, off my face, scrunching up a can and describing something in a drunken manner using my large hands - could there be a more masculine picture? :bandit:
    You're so hot no homo, all the girls must be chasing you!

(Original post by The Epicurean)
    I need to keep my identity on the low so I can be a contrarian without having to worry about consequences :pierre:
    Anonymity gives rise.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Dannyboyo)

Looking good bro :hat2:

(Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Can someone tell me how the arse-licking taking place on the guys'"side" of this "conflict" is any better than the supposed arse-licking done by girls when they give each other compliments? Seems pretty similar to me.

Hahah boom headshot. Stahp.

When we do it it's cool like when super heroes team up. Just think of this playing

Yeah, go ahead.
    That didn't take long eh :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how the arse-licking taking place on the guys'"side" of this "conflict" is any better than the supposed arse-licking done by girls when they give each other compliments? Seems pretty similar to me.

And women can never do anything right can we :rolleyes: If we criticize another girl's looks, we're bitter, jealous *****es. If we compliment another girl, we're being fake liars. It's a shame this thread has turned into such a vile exchange of personal attacks.
    Point 1: Where do you see that?

Point 2: No, if you tell the truth, it's the truth from your eyes. No one's saying to criticize, just don't tell them they're hot when they're not.

Don't wanna find examples because that's just cruel on the examples...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walkers38)
    Eeee
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    You're so hot no homo, all the girls must be chasing you!
    So much bro love in that post I'm tempted to just sit back and listen to 'Seek Bromance' by Tim Berg and smoke a plant pot full of pot all week long while slow dancing to Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    Lmao, got to help a brother out

Denenenenenene..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)

Denenenenenene..
    Not really, brick walls don't tend to reply.

So I have to directly quote him? Guys can be sluts too, they just have a different name. Lads. (I kid btw, hate the whole lad culture and guys banging loads of girls = lad points)

And it's not shallow, it's just the reality of the world. No matter how nice you are, you could be really ugly and not have anyone attracted to you. Sad truth, but the truth nonetheless.

ReputationRep:

So I have to directly quote him? Guys can be sluts too, they just have a different name. Lads. (I kid btw, hate the whole lad culture and guys banging loads of girls = lad points)

And it's not shallow, it's just the reality of the world. No matter how nice you are, you could be really ugly and not have anyone attracted to you. Sad truth, but the truth nonetheless.
    Nothing wrong with paying someone a compliment and making them feel good :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    This time I showered and shaved.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with paying someone a compliment and making them feel good :dontknow:
    Yeah, as long as it's truthful.

(Original post by pnorm)
    This time I showered and shaved.
    Preferred it with the beard, but you're still a pulling machine.

ReputationRep:

It's a saying.

So your logic in a situation like that is to make someone feel even worse about themself? Jesus. The compassion is killing me.

Just keep having that attitude. But I would bet that you wouldn't dare call someone ugly to their face. I often find that people who are able to find beauty in everyone are the ones who are happiest and most comfortable with themselves. Just some food for thought.

ReputationRep:
    And how would you conclude whether a compliment is truthful or not?

ReputationRep:
    It's a saying.

So your logic in a situation like that is to make someone feel even worse about themself? Jesus. The compassion is killing me.

Just keep having that attitude. But I would bet that you wouldn't dare call someone ugly to their face. I often find that people who are able to find beauty in everyone are the ones who are happiest and most comfortable with themselves. Just some food for thought.
    No, not make them feel bad. Something constructive or nothing, not a lie to make them feel good. Perhaps a boost to say you're not ugly. Have some confidence. But not so much as to give them a false sense of appearance.

Why would I tell someone their ugly? That's just cruel. Wouldn't pretend they're pretty though.

And how would you conclude whether a compliment is truthful or not?
    The user can decide for themselves but when there's a super ugly person everyone knows it.

I'm talking extreme cases here.

ReputationRep:

Preferred it with the beard, but you're still a pulling machine.
    Hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    Hmmm....
    What you trying to say?
    _

I'm making a point. Gonna just tell every single guy how good looking they are, whether it's true or not.

Not to say I'm not not telling the truth
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    Hallelujah and his keyboard bros gonna come and get me. Lol I am loving these reactions. Even managed to get sweet little lucy and halleujah angry.
    I wasn't that angry just slightly annoyed :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    Hmmm....
    Pessimistic *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pnorm)
    Pessimistic *******.
    Sorry.

I just loved how he rambled on about girls giving each other compliments that weren't deserved. And then he does exactly the same to a guy.
    That is unless he's actually trying to prove his point by doing what they do.

Based on your picture alone, you aren't a 'pulling machine'. Let's be honest here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.