gu.com/p/2mnch

**** THEY GOT HIM WENGER OUT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Barcelona and Liverpool agree transfer fee for Alexis Sanchez. #LFC
    gu.com/p/2mnch

Ahaha, brilliant.

But in all seriousness, we're more likely to bring back Sanchez Watt than sign Alexis.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Suarez deal will be wrapping up in a matter of days.

If it's a cash only deal, Sanchez has gotta be yours.
    If we are to get Sanchez, it would surely be included in the Suarez deal as a player exchange plus cash transfer.

Big shame; you guys would be a force if you got Sanchez.
    Liverpool losing Suarez and you gaining the barca man would be a massive blow for us.

ReputationRep:
    Either way, looking more and more like letting Sagna go was wrong.

(Original post by Kruz)
    Barcelona and Liverpool agree transfer fee for Alexis Sanchez. #LFC
    gu.com/p/2mnch

This will come back to
    hunt you. Be sure that Liverpool fans have got this bookmarked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    I've got no problem with rvp, nasri or fabregas tbh they left to win things, play for bigger clubs and earn more money.

[email protected] arsenal fans who bang on about class with the way some of them treat ex players
    Agree with this, especially the second bit.

Also, add to the Arsenal boys, Cazorla as benchwarmer, Pololski not even starting(who said he was going to start now Reus was injured on here btw lul) and Giroud being terrible for all but one game this whole tournament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Agree with this, especially the second bit.

Also, add to the Arsenal boys, Cazorla as benchwarmer, Pololski not even starting(who said he was going to start now Reus was injured on here btw lul) and Giroud being terrible for all but one game this whole tournament.
    The only Chelsea player to set the world alight this WC you just sold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Either way, looking more and more like letting Sagna go was wrong.

This will come back to
    hunt you. Be sure that Liverpool fans have got this bookmarked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know I know let me delete it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    The only Chelsea player to set the world alight this WC you just sold.
    Schurrle has done well when he's come on for Germany.
    Lukaku beasted it in his last game in the space of a few minutes but then people will use that Giroud game vs Switzerland.
    Also Omeruo has had a good tournament.
    Although yeah, our players are having **** world cups too.

Hazard will do the ting today though don't watch.

ReputationRep:
    Mikel though :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mikel is playing for a **** international team.

Plus Omeruo has had a good international tournament for Nigeria.
    Good thing that he's Vitesse bound though. Can develop his talent playing with Chelsea's reserves for the rest of his contract.

ReputationRep:
    Rumors of Liverpool being interested in Yedlin from the US soccer team. He's an electric RB, only 21, I hate it when players i like go to rival clubs...

Mikel is playing for a **** international team.

Plus Omeruo has had a good international tournament for Nigeria.
    Good thing that he's Vitesse bound though. Can develop his talent playing with Chelsea's reserves for the rest of his contract.
    :/:/:/? Nigeria ****?

Tbh the moment mikel set foot in chelsea he was ruined. Converted from a mobile and technically gifted cam to a defensive midfielder under Mourinho, big shame.

ReputationRep:

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Lukaku beasted it in his last game in the space of a few minutes but then people will use that Giroud game vs Switzerland.

Schurrle and Ozil refusing to shoot and instead playing 1-2's about 8 yards from goal was pretty funny though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEssence)
    :/:/:/? Nigeria ****?

Tbh the moment mikel set foot in chelsea he was ruined. Converted from a mobile and technically gifted cam to a defensive midfielder under Mourinho, big shame.
    Nigeria are a **** international team. I don't see why anybody has to argue about that.

Lol, how can you lose so much pace even if you move to a DM position, Fernandinho has played a variety of positions yet he's still got a lot of pace on him. I reckon he's probably older than he really is, usually you move into deep lying positions when you get older anyway. Also how do you lose so much technical ability just by playing a deeper lying role. Look at Yaya Toure e.g.

Don't see why you're so butthurt. If he was good enough he'd have displaced Essien in the team.

ReputationRep:

Tbh, I didn't think Cahill had a bad WC, I thought he was the best of our back 4. Courtious isn't having a bad one, and neither is Oscar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Tbh, I didn't think Cahill had a bad WC, I thought he was the best of our back 4. Courtious isn't having a bad one, and neither is Oscar.
    Cahill did poor in marking Balotelli for that goal in the Italy game. But yeah wasn't a bad WC. Oscar has been anonymous, but because he was playing ahead of Mata he's being compared unfairly.

Not really a team that has had players do well for them in general. Barca have 2 players having great world cups and the rest play for the spain squad.

ReputationRep:
    Ornstein:

"Arsenal still in market for other targets, primarily holding midfielder & back-up goalkeeper, but Sanchez & Debouchy current priorities"

"Arsenal in talks to sign Sanchez & Debouchy. AS complicated by #FCB Suarez move but #AFC confident. MD advanced but no fee agreed #LFC #NUFC"

We're at least in for Sanchez then...

ReputationRep:
    Looks promising for Alexis then. Just imagine the scouse meltdown when Sanchez picks Arsenal. ''You sell Suarez, we sign Alexis Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez'' :coma:

If we get him for £25m then we'll have had done a brilliant piece of business, wonder if Wenger would play him as a striker actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Looks promising for Alexis then. Just imagine the scouse meltdown when Sanchez picks Arsenal. ''You sell Suarez, we sign Alexis Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez'' :coma:

If we get him for £25m then we'll have had done a brilliant piece of business, wonder if Wenger would play him as a striker actually
    Don't jinx it Zurich, this time last year I was saying Higuain is ours look what happened.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.