Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Just put them all into an amazon basket and the total came to £536.22....for 1 module... :eek: No way am I doing that ahha, I'll wait until induction and see what they say and then chat to my parents!

Yeah, well I suppose I could, but it's always nice knowing I have my own copy I can refer to whenever I want - y'ano?
    Get in touch with students who did your course, they may sell your books cheap, what is your course btw?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh, do tell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Yeah lets hear about, it if you don't mind saying that is...

(Original post by Tomsta)
    They are

Do tell i'm curious

In the early hours of this morning I was coming home from a flat gathering and I saw someone sat on the steps and he had dropped his lighter so I went to pick it up and fell (definitely should have used the ''I just fell for you'' line but sadly I didn't) Anyway so we started to talk and then went back to mine where we talked and we kissed (best kiss of the night btw) but with most drunken kisses I've had they're always touchy feely and with tongues and he was neither. We went to go sit back outside where we talked and cuddled. I told him that I wasn't going to go further with him and he was like ''I didn't want anything like I shouldn't even have kissed you'' (although I'm sure that' what he did want) anyway I was surprised he didn't leave straight away. We carried on talking and he asked what type of person I thought he was so I was honest and told him how I thought he was the one night stand type and he said he wasn't. It was just so weird and different and it's really confusing me haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    In the early hours of this morning I was coming home from a flat gathering and I saw someone sat on the steps and he had dropped his lighter so I went to pick it up and fell (definitely should have used the ''I just fell for you'' line but sadly I didn't) Anyway so we started to talk and then went back to mine where we talked and we kissed (best kiss of the night btw) but with most drunken kisses I've had they're always touchy feely and with tongues and he was neither. We went to go sit back outside where we talked and cuddled. I told him that I wasn't going to go further with him and he was like ''I didn't want anything like I shouldn't even have kissed you'' (although I'm sure that' what he did want) anyway I was surprised he didn't leave straight away. We carried on talking and he asked what type of person I thought he was so I was honest and told him how I thought he was the one night stand type and he said he wasn't. It was just so weird and different and it's really confusing me haha.
    Welcome to the world of nice guys thats does sound rather disney like though

He does sound like a nice guy, "Best kiss of the night" you get a lot of drunk kisses that night or something

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the world of nice guys thats does sound rather disney like though

He does sound like a nice guy, "Best kiss of the night" you get a lot of drunk kisses that night or something
    But how do you know he is. He said he wasn't the type to sneak out early in the morning but more than likely to leave in the afternoon but then said he wasn't int one night stands.

No just 4 drunk kisses.

I don't think it sounds very Disney tbh.

ReputationRep:
    But how do you know he is. He said he wasn't the type to sneak out early in the morning but more than likely to leave in the afternoon but then said he wasn't int one night stands.

No just 4 drunk kisses.

I don't think it sounds very Disney tbh.
    Well he didn't try anything with you when you were drunk ...

ReputationRep:
    Well he didn't try anything with you when you were drunk ...
    He wanted to go in my room if that means anything. He was drunk too.

ReputationRep:
    He wanted to go in my room if that means anything. He was drunk too.
    Wanting to be in a girls room doesn't ALWAYS mean that he wanted to sleep with you, granted most of the time it is, i've done it a couple of times, i've wanted to make sure said girl got home alright so i walked them right to their front door

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to be in a girls room doesn't ALWAYS mean that he wanted to sleep with you, granted most of the time it is, i've done it a couple of times, i've wanted to make sure said girl got home alright so i walked them right to their front door
    Okay I'll give him that but I'm not too sure. That's cute.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'll give him that but I'm not too sure. That's cute.
    Whats cute, me making sure they got home ok?

ReputationRep:
    Whats cute, me making sure they got home ok?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    Well thanks, but thats the way I am, I would walk you home to your door possibly further depending on how drunk you were

ReputationRep:
    Well thanks, but thats the way I am, I would walk you home to your door possibly further depending on how drunk you were
    Thanks I don't think I was that drunk though

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I don't think I was that drunk though
    Still just saying, i would walk you home regardless of whether you were drunk or not

ReputationRep:
    Still just saying, i would walk you home regardless of whether you were drunk or not
    aww

ReputationRep:
    aww
    Good aww or bad aww ?

ReputationRep:
    Good aww or bad aww ?
    good

ReputationRep:
    good
    Good, this is the kind of person i am, one who will always be there for said friend whether it's a sobbing phone call at 4am cos she is missing her bf, or just needs someone to talk to / cuddle

Oh lets not forget the cheeky, flirty friend as well

ReputationRep:
    Good, this is the kind of person i am, one who will always be there for said friend whether it's a sobbing phone call at 4am cos she is missing her bf, or just needs someone to talk to / cuddle

Oh lets not forget the cheeky, flirty friend as well
    That's nice, I have a 4am crying friend haha.

ReputationRep:
    That's nice, I have a 4am crying friend haha.
    Haha, i've haven't had any 4am crying calls though ...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Just put them all into an amazon basket and the total came to £536.22....for 1 module... :eek: No way am I doing that ahha, I'll wait until induction and see what they say and then chat to my parents!

Yeah wait as I dou t there more than 2 for a module - the others will just be further readings and also if sits anything like my course you won't need the whole book anyway. But yes they are expensive

How's the journey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.