Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by nucdev)
    It's not just banter :unimpressed:, I'm going to get you married off if it's the last thing I do!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah jk, of course it's just banter

There's hope for you yet - Veer Zara song right?
    :yes:

That film is one of my all-time favourites :love:

Just found out we're not back until Tuesday, so I'm feeling pretty bloody amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Very :sick:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sad.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tfw u realise school is on monday
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Sad.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tfw u realise school is on monday
    :penguinhug:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    :penguinhug:
    :cry: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I know how you're feeling, hope you're ok
    :cry:

Ohhh....I feel very down inside *curls up and rocks back and forward*

ReputationRep:
    Feel a lot better this morning than I did last night. Calling the Samaritans really does help! One of the best conversations I've ever had, I realised how self aware and grateful I actually am.

ReputationRep:
    Sad, guilty and miserable :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    slightly annoyed as my laptop finally crashed beyond repair last night so i've had to buy a new one. however given it was £100 compared to a new one it is a bit of a bargain

ReputationRep:
    Ill. I've came down with a bug or something, maybe the flu. Everywhere hurts, especially my joints, I've had a fever on and off, sore throat and just want to sleep but can't cause my headache keeps getting in the way just want a hug from my mammy and granny but can't go over and see them in case I make my papa ill and he could get the call about his transplant any day so I'm just gonna stay in bed instead and watch Father Ted all day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very nervous! Waiting for Oxford decision letter!

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been better, since in a few days it's going to be a year since my sucide attempt.

Other than that I've been doing a lot of revision which calmed me down, as my mocks start in a week.

Overall, well... Could be worse.

Tired ... I've cleaned the upstairs of the house from top to bottom. Anything to avoid preparing for my interview:dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Ill. I've came down with a bug or something, maybe the flu. Everywhere hurts, especially my joints, I've had a fever on and off, sore throat and just want to sleep but can't cause my headache keeps getting in the way just want a hug from my mammy and granny but can't go over and see them in case I make my papa ill and he could get the call about his transplant any day so I'm just gonna stay in bed instead and watch Father Ted all day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Always a safe bet

ReputationRep:
    not great. stopped using steroids and my test levels don't appear to be working.

My tummy is doing flips and my skin is crawling... I am so nervous about going to York This is the most nervous I've been for any of my interviews so far

ReputationRep:
    Feeling stressed over study 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    My tummy is doing flips and my skin is crawling... I am so nervous about going to York This is the most nervous I've been for any of my interviews so far
    Good luck! Remember they're interviewing you because they think you're a strong candidate - just try to relax, deep breaths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.