Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    What you guys talking about?
    spanish football has been suspended from the 16th of may, due to a disagreement over TV rights.

As it stands no football will be played after that, and the league will not be finished..

Ofcourse its highly likely one side will cave and this wont happen, but it is where it stands currently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    So peak for Spanish football. If the FA tried it here there would be riots.
    You'd think riots would be likely there, considering half the young adult population is unemployes and bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    spanish football has been suspended from the 16th of may, due to a disagreement over TV rights.

As it stands no football will be played after that, and the league will not be finished..

Ofcourse its highly likely one side will cave and this wont happen, but it is where it stands currently
    That is insane. TV stations have so much power in football. I hope they can fix it because if they don't do it soon then the league will basically have been a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    You'd think riots would be likely there, considering half the young adult population is unemployes and bored
    They value siestas too highly, although if the situation isn't resolved, this will make the Catalonia situation much worse.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Spanish football goes bust one day tbh I'm sick of their dominance

ReputationRep:
    Meh its a ****ed up league, im surprised the bottom half teams havent gone on strike over the outrageous split of tv rights tbh

ReputationRep:
    What's it like not winning a Premier League Title for 10 years, a bit boring boring no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n2697)
    What's it like not winning a Premier League Title for 10 years, a bit boring boring no?
    #originalbants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n2697)
    great banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    great banter
    Drl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Drl
    drl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n2697)
    Actually it's 11 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    drl
    cc u did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n2697)
    I know, we'll just need to make do with what appears to be back-to-back FA cup wins, shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    cc u did
    drl

I know, we'll just need to make do with what appears to be back-to-back FA cup wins, shame.
    strong arrogance and disrespect towards Villa

ReputationRep:
    Is that supposed to make me jealous?
    Da faq are you talking about back-to-back, ok so you won it last year (by the skin of your teeth, got wrecked by Hull in the first 10 min).
    What makes you think you're gonna beat Aston Villa, they just need a lucky goal and they've won by 1-0. Don't count your eggs before they've hatched.

ReputationRep:
    Wumming on here is ****ing dreadful standard compared to the high levels Sheddy have tbf.

Would like to request a temp ban until May 28th so that i can focus on uni exams please prod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Actually it's 11 years
    True, BURN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    drl

strong arrogance and disrespect towards Villa
    Lol exactly my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    #originalbants
    #stillhurts

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.