Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    I prefer winter too! Plus I'm pale and don't tan, so what's the point?! I prefer wrapping up warm

Posted from North Pole

:woo: Someone likes winter I thought I was the only one. :five:

I thought you were gonna say you love summer, since your a girl and most girls lives getting tanned and wearing their bikini etc....

Best thing about winter, is having snowball fights :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    :woo: Someone likes winter I thought I was the only one. :five:

I thought you were gonna say you love summer, since your a girl and most girls lives getting tanned and wearing their bikini etc....

Best thing about winter, is having snowball fights :happy2:
    Haha- yay!

Well, I'm not the typical girl in that case. I like wearing my bikini, but not getting tanned lol- because guess what- I don't tan!!!

I agree!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha- yay!

Well, I'm not the typical girl in that case. I like wearing my bikini, but not getting tanned lol- because guess what- I don't tan!!!

I agree!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well tbh you don't really need a tan. Getting a tan is soo overated these days anyway. I seen girls walking around looking like a packet of doritos lool :lol:

It's mostly for insecure people who don't like the colour of their skin. So they try to change it to make themselves feel better :yes:

You should just accept the colour of your skin. Tbf I quite like pale girls :blush:
    Best thing about being pale is you glow in the dark lol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Bud, but you don't(yet)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I beg to differ! Tbh I've had a thread like this going for about 10 years on another forum. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I prefer winter too! Plus I'm pale and don't tan, so what's the point?! I prefer wrapping up warm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love winter too, over here in Australia its winter too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    I love winter too, over here in Australia its winter too

You live in Australia?? So it's what 10 am right now over there?

ReputationRep:
    You live in Australia?? So it's what 10 am right now over there?
    Yup, stuck in class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    Not too bad, working away
    Yourself? Enjoying the weather?
    Good to hear. I'm doing great thanks nope, not much of a fan of summer you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh you don't really need a tan. Getting a tan is soo overated these days anyway. I seen girls walking around looking like a packet of doritos lool :lol:

It's mostly for insecure people who don't like the colour of their skin. So they try to change it to make themselves feel better :yes:

You should just accept the colour of your skin. Tbf I quite like pale girls :blush:
    Best thing about being pale is you glow in the dark lol
    Exactly- many look like Oompa Loompas- not a good look!
    I've learnt to accept my skin colour to be honest! Haha- I like that; I've never thought of that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whistles*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :flute:

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    I don't like soggy cabbage; may I ask what made you choose that username? It's unique; I'll give you that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly- many look like Oompa Loompas- not a good look!
    I've learnt to accept my skin colour to be honest! Haha- I like that; I've never thought of that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like soggy cabbage; may I ask what made you choose that username? It's unique; I'll give you that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well years ago I was trying to think of an Xbox Username, originally I wanted SoggyBiscuits, as at the time I was having tea and biscuits. But that name was taken, so I thought 'SoggyCabbages' instead as I had just had some of that for dinner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Well years ago I was trying to think of an Xbox Username, originally I wanted SoggyBiscuits, as at the time I was having tea and biscuits. But that name was taken, so I thought 'SoggyCabbages' instead as I had just had some of that for dinner.
    1. What name would you have used both on here and Xbox if even SoggyCabbages had been taken?

2. Want me to track down the person using the SoggyBiscuits username and beat them up for you? :unimpressed: :biggrin:

I wonder how long it takes on average for a graduate to pay back their student loans. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    I wonder how long it takes on average for a graduate to pay back their student loans. :curious:
    ...:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.