Turn on thread page Beta

Last Person To Post Here (Part 16) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    thats why you vote for no2EU
    Why? Because they make most of our laws?

ReputationRep:
    They make up laws about water quality standards, persistant organic pollution limits and other important environmental stuff. :yawn: revision.

ReputationRep:
    kaz :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :shock:

I'm being educated in this thread, the world's gone mad! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunarsea)
    Why? Because they make most of our laws?
    yes, would you want a parliament elected by people all over the EU each wanting there own country moving forward to make our laws, even the left wing don't like it

French farmer

ReputationRep:
    hi rob, echo, hb :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    Hi Kes :jumphug: How are you my feather. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad - exams/revision driving me slightly mad. all over in 3 weeks though
    how are you?

ReputationRep:
    fun stuff exam :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    yes, would you want a parliament elected by people all over the EU each wanting there own country moving forward to make our laws, even the left wing don't like it

French farmer
    Better than all our laws being made by Labour (our any other of the parties really) in my opinion. I daresay that the other countries probably don't like every other European country making the majority of their laws either but that's the way it goes. We could vote ourselves out but I doubt we'd get enough support as so many people just aren't bothered or simply won't vote. Personally, I'm fine with the way things are at the moment with the EU. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad - exams/revision driving me slightly mad. all over in 3 weeks though
    how are you?
    Same as you, though my last exam isn't until 24th June. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echolife)
    Same as you, though my last exam isn't until 24th June. :cry:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 exams, which is most than most people I know if that makes you feel any better.

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 exams, which is most than most people I know if that makes you feel any better.
    Nope, I've got 10. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunarsea)
    Better than all our laws being made by Labour (our any other of the parties really) in my opinion. I daresay that the other countries probably don't like every other European country making the majority of their laws either but that's the way it goes. We could vote ourselves out but I doubt we'd get enough support as so many people just aren't bothered or simply won't vote. Personally, I'm fine with the way things are at the moment with the EU. :dontknow:
    what is this bad idea that people have with labour, the party that give as the NHS
    you do know the tories where alot worst when they was last in power, high rate up to 17%, had to black wednesday, when they forced to withdraw the pound from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism, good stuff, unemployment was at its highest
    Cameron was to Special Advisor to the Chancellor of the Exchequer Norman Lamont, at the time

this is guessing your tory :p: lib dem we can live with, or anything left winged

ReputationRep:
    :console: :hugs:
    you'll be ok - think about the good tims when they're over - clubbing, bonfires, BBQs, house parties, bar crawls....

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Kestral :jumphug: Good luck with the exams

ReputationRep:
    17 :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    :hi: Kestral :jumphug: Good luck with the exams

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.