Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    It's...everywhere? Areeb says something and the whole band of bumlickers jumps onto the bandwagon and supports him.
    If you're referring to me and my reiteration of the word 'sloot', I'll have you know my tongue has never ventured near a male's anal cavity in my entire life. I merely copied it as a means of not running into the swear filter which would make what I was saying unreadable. But now I see there is no filter on that word... slut slut slutty sluts. I prefer a **** myself though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    That is unless he's actually trying to prove his point by doing what they do.
    Did I not say I'd be doing that? Yes I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pnorm)
    This time I showered and shaved.
    You look a little bit like josh peck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Did I not say I'd be doing that? Yes I did.
    Fair enough. Must have missed you say that.
    I look forward to it then as I agree with your point about girls complimenting each other as 'forum etiquette', although I don't agree that it's as 'bad for society' as you suggest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyboyo)
    If you're referring to me and my reiteration of the word 'sloot', I'll have you know my tongue has never ventured near a male's anal cavity in my entire life. I merely copied it as a means of not running into the swear filter which would make what I was saying unreadable. But now I see there is no filter on that word... slut slut slutty sluts. I prefer a **** myself though.
    Lmaaoooo :yy::yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You look a little bit like josh peck.
    So many people say that, I've also been called Spencer from MiC because I have a "posh" accent and Jimmy Carr.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

I just loved how he rambled on about girls giving each other compliments that weren't deserved. And then he does exactly the same to a guy.
    That is unless he's actually trying to prove his point by doing what they do.

Based on your picture alone, you aren't a 'pulling machine'. Let's be honest here.
    Well, clearly, you've never met a pulling machine.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Must have missed you say that.
    I look forward to it then as I agree with your point about girls complimenting each other as 'forum etiquette', although I don't agree that it's as 'bad for society' as you suggest.
    I didn't say bad for society :rofl: that was someone else.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, okay. This thread is hard to keep up with.
    I look forward to more of your compliments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pnorm)
    Well, clearly, you've never met a pulling machine.
    Not many that look like you, no.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a challenge accepted to me :eek:
    THIS is heavy boobage

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    THIS is heavy boobage

Spoiler:
    Show
    do u mind im trying to revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Nothing wrong with paying someone a compliment and making them feel good :dontknow:
    Not if said compliments are often over used, clearly bull **** and make it so people become upset if they don't get compliments rather than happy when they do.

ReputationRep:
    THIS is heavy boobage

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    do u mind im trying to revise
    srry

ReputationRep:
    srry
    its ok x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walkers38)
    Eeee
    Feel bad you got caught in the bickering of these people, just wanted to say I think your pretty.

And is that your natural hair ? Also are you Korean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No matter how nice you are, you could be really ugly and not have anyone attracted to you. Sad truth, but the truth nonetheless.
    Like you?

Except you're not nice.

You're unattractive, smug and dull as dish water. I could forgive all of that, but your comments here have shown you to be an utter ********.

What you find hideous, others may find attractive. These girls who you consider ugly aren't going to suddenly grow these massive egos because a few girls said 'I like your hair!' 'Pretty!' No. They will feel good about themselves for a while, but most girls will still look in the mirror and be unhappy with what they see. Why the **** do you want to make them feel worse about themselves? And who cares if other girls want to compliment them? Stop being such a massive bell end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walkers38)
    Eeee
    I think I've seen this picture before somewhere here...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.