Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Predictions for today. I'm gonna be bold and say 2-1 Arsenal win. I think we perform better when odds are against us. Admittedly the football isn't as good but we get the results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    5-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5-1 to arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Jesus haha where do they get this from :laugh:
    Daily Mail haha
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Not being funny but Willian is having a medical at Tottenham Source: SSN. I think I've just seen my whole life fall apart before my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Cannot see us winning today
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Is Dirk Kuyt fit to play tonight?

ReputationRep:
    A draw would be a decent result, I'd be happy just as long as we keep it tight and get an away goal. I think we can beat them at the Emirates. Also, this whole Arsenal in 'crisis' has been blown way out of proportion. I'd understand if we were on a bad run but we lost one game ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I'll say you'll win this game easily just because Arsenal seem to play so much better when they're at a all time low. They were in a similar situation last season after losing to Bayern at home and then Spurs away after which everyone was asking for Arsene to get the sack. But in the end they came back strongly and won most of their games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    I can't see us losing tonight, because I'm an actual supporter and I always back my team. Chin up. We have a better team than them. Can't see how it's inconceivable to you that we might actually use those better players to win the football game.

We need it tonight. The boys have to turn up and get our season started.

It goes without saying that assured qualification for the group stages will significantly help us in moves in the transfer market.

ReputationRep:
    If we lose this tonight, morale will be crushed. I am praying that SOMEONE will come up with a match winning performance tonight, we really need it.

ReputationRep:
    I got Sow and Emineke up front, 2 very fast black men that mertesacker will find difficult to handle.

I reckon we'll get a draw
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    SKY Sports News UPDATE:

Arsene Wenger Press Conference:

Reporter: "Other teams are getting stronger"

Wenger: " I've heard that for 16 years now, a squad has to have the right number, not enough players is not good. Too many players is not competition anymore, it's not good as well. And uh... we will have the right balance when the transfer market closes, don't worry".

Hmmmmm... Wonder what he means by that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    SKY Sports News UPDATE:

Arsene Wenger Press Conference:

Reporter: "Other teams are getting stronger"

Wenger: " I've heard that for 16 years now, a squad has to have the right number, not enough players is not good. Too many players is not competition anymore, it's not good as well. And uh... we will have the right balance when the transfer market closes, don't worry".

Hmmmmm... Wonder what he means by that.
    It means he knows something that we don't. I'm now sure that we'll be satisfied by the end of the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    There's a shock.

ReputationRep:
    I read that fenerbahce are probably going to be kicked out of Europe, so you'll get through regardless...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    It means he knows something that we don't. I'm now sure that we'll be satisfied by the end of the window
    Haha, I hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acruzen)
    I read that fenerbahce are probably going to be kicked out of Europe, so you'll get through regardless...
    Their place would go to another Turkish side if they go through then get kicked out. That's what happened last time I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Their place would go to another Turkish side if they go through then get kicked out. That's what happened last time I think.
    They weren't involved in qualifiers last time though which confuses things. Yes, it was also Fenerbache last time round :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think there's a chance of benteke? Or because of his new deal could be out of reach? He's score the most goals in the pl in 2013 so far...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Exactly what I thought, I still trust in Wenger and I now trust that he will do something before the window closes. The man's a wise old guy! We need to stop being so pessimistic. I bet you that Wenger is aware of Spurs's spending so no doubt he will try and work something out.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.