Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Haha, i've haven't had any 4am crying calls though ...
    I know it's because you are ot my crying friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    I know it's because you are ot my crying friend
    I meant in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In the early hours of this morning I was coming home from a flat gathering and I saw someone sat on the steps and he had dropped his lighter so I went to pick it up and fell (definitely should have used the ''I just fell for you'' line but sadly I didn't) Anyway so we started to talk and then went back to mine where we talked and we kissed (best kiss of the night btw) but with most drunken kisses I've had they're always touchy feely and with tongues and he was neither. We went to go sit back outside where we talked and cuddled. I told him that I wasn't going to go further with him and he was like ''I didn't want anything like I shouldn't even have kissed you'' (although I'm sure that' what he did want) anyway I was surprised he didn't leave straight away. We carried on talking and he asked what type of person I thought he was so I was honest and told him how I thought he was the one night stand type and he said he wasn't. It was just so weird and different and it's really confusing me haha.
    Well that was...interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon everyone
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Afternoon everyone
    Hey :hugs:
    Afternoon :hello:

Changed avatar? lol why?
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    I meant in general

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hi Tom :hugs:
    Sorry I never knew you never knew about hospital stuff for filling that survey..I quoted without knowing all about it..Sorry xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Hey :hugs:
    Afternoon :hello:

Changed avatar? lol why?
    I felt like it? might just change it back though.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I felt like it? might just change it back though.
    changed again?
    yea it's nice but nothing would beat your face in your avatar really xx :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    changed again?
    yea it's nice but nothing would beat your face in your avatar really xx :jumphug:
    Thanks I'll change it back, all the avatars are tiny :/
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'll change it back, all the avatars are tiny :/
    lol yea..your pict is great really.

So hows day today been? speciall? whats special today?
    where are others? all appear offline :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)

Hasn't really been special haha. Just been doing an assignment really and now I'm listening to

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Well that was...interesting.
    You asked...
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't really been special haha. Just been doing an assignment really and now I'm listening to
    aww that's really cool..mine wasn't either. just came from class and feeling bored..typing here lol
    where did you find about this video? and i found a video about Anne frank re-incarnation.. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?t=2888497&
    And I liked a page on fb which i really love https://www.facebook.com/page4lovers?fref=nf
    Hope you are happy around

ReputationRep:
    You asked...
    Yeah, didn't mean that in a rude way or anything btw.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    hey guys read this i saw. i'll paste it here bold. don't mistaken me for the bold

t will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking..
    89 Comments
    08 Nov 2013
    246K 3050 75

(TruthSeekerDaily) It will take just 1 minute to read this and change your thinking:

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.

The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation..hospital window

Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by
    describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and colour of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade passing by.

Although the other man could not hear the band – he could see it in his mind’s eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words.

Days, weeks and months passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep.

She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed.

It faced a blank wall.

The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window.

The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall.

She said, ‘Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.’

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled. If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can’t buy.

‘Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .’

The origin of this letter is unknown.
    - See more at:
    http://truthseekerdaily.com/2013/11/....DcF8qSK0.dpuf

ReputationRep:
    I actually can't stop listening to The Smiths

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, didn't mean that in a rude way or anything btw.
    Ahh I thought you were being rude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)

where are others? all appear offline :confused:
    Busy with other things I assume.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Busy with other things I assume.
    h hope your alright xx
    be happy and safe always! :jumphug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.