Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    I keep going into panics thinking I've lost something important when I know I haven't

Think I'm giving up a bit with uni as well to be honest, I'm not even trying anymore. The course is too hard for me and I don't really have a career in mind so that's not a motivator either. Not sure what to do.
    :lovehug: :hugs: :cube: and any other hug that is in existence!!

Have you spoken to your personal/course leader about your problems? They may help in directing you towards something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :lovehug: :hugs: :cube: and any other hug that is in existence!!

Have you spoken to your personal/course leader about your problems? They may help in directing you towards something

Not really because I don't think I have problems as such. I haven't mentioned my poor motivation for the course because I don't want her to see me as a bad student, even though I am. I'm due another meeting with her in 2/3 weeks so if I'm still feeling the same I'll talk to her. I think I only go to uni because it's something to do and is just delaying my inevitable flop into the 'real world'.

ReputationRep:
    Idukem you are awesome just thought you should know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    i think i've hit the point where i might have realised i'm really ill. Can i pm you?

ReputationRep:
    I keep going into panics thinking I've lost something important when I know I haven't

Think I'm giving up a bit with uni as well to be honest, I'm not even trying anymore. The course is too hard for me and I don't really have a career in mind so that's not a motivator either. Not sure what to do.
    Even though, this won't help.
    I just thought I'd say, you're not the only. I'm in exactly the same situation. Absolutely clueless.
    Best of luck for the future though.

ReputationRep:

Not really because I don't think I have problems as such. I haven't mentioned my poor motivation for the course because I don't want her to see me as a bad student, even though I am. I'm due another meeting with her in 2/3 weeks so if I'm still feeling the same I'll talk to her. I think I only go to uni because it's something to do and is just delaying my inevitable flop into the 'real world'.
    Perhaps you feel burnt out? That's nothing to be ashamed off if it is, plus being burnt out could also be sub-concious too. That sounds like a great idea!! I think that'll give you some time to really think things through. You could try making mini targets to break down the bigger ones in sizeable chunks? E.g. A paragraph per day on an essay (rhyming again :mmm:)

:hugs:

(Original post by Cinnie)
    N'aww thanks Cinnie :blush: I think you're awesome too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Even though, this won't help.
    I just thought I'd say, you're not the only. I'm in exactly the same situation. Absolutely clueless.
    Best of luck for the future though.
    Thanks, you too :hugs:

Perhaps you feel burnt out? That's nothing to be ashamed off if it is, plus being burnt out could also be sub-concious too. That sounds like a great idea!! I think that'll give you some time to really think things through. You could try making mini targets to break down the bigger ones in sizeable chunks? E.g. A paragraph per day on an essay (rhyming again :mmm:)

:hugs:
    After such a short time though? You and your rhymes
    I think it's because I'm stuck with my MH as well, I'm not sure if I'm actually relapsing or just going through a normal weird patch.

ReputationRep:
    After such a short time though? You and your rhymes
    I think it's because I'm stuck with my MH as well, I'm not sure if I'm actually relapsing or just going through a normal weird patch.
    It happens! It happened to me...unless I'm weird
    Is there anyone who can help you clarify? I wish I could help here, I'm sorry for being awfully bad Just know that I'm here rooting for ya girl :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    It happens! It happened to me...unless I'm weird
    Is there anyone who can help you clarify? I wish I could help here, I'm sorry for being awfully bad Just know that I'm here rooting for ya girl :hugs:
    I don't think I've done anything to burn out tbh Really need to try and do stuff though because whenever I snap out of whatever this is I'm going to panic at how far behind I am.

Not really, I'm not in any MH services anymore. You're brilliant :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've done anything to burn out tbh Really need to try and do stuff though because whenever I snap out of whatever this is I'm going to panic at how far behind I am.

Not really, I'm not in any MH services anymore. You're brilliant :yep:
    Sometimes you don't have to, you just feel it. I wish you all the luck in the world

Ohh fair enough. You too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes you don't have to, you just feel it. I wish you all the luck in the world

Ohh fair enough. You too :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    feel so **** urgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel so **** urgh
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    i think i've hit the point where i might have realised i'm really ill. Can i pm you?
    Of course you can i'm so sorry I only just got this message xxxxx Please PM hun xx

ReputationRep:
    Still can't think of what to dress as for Halloween been invited to a party so need a decent costume

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Still can't think of what to dress as for Halloween been invited to a party so need a decent costume

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ebola doctor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Ebola doctor?
    A bit tasteless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cant do this anymore :cry2:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.