Tom (125)
43.55%
TheNextBigMoonFruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Faith01)
My favourite ones are Susan and Jim, hope they make it all the way.
Love Soup-man Jim and Leon! I love when Susan has her "it's not fair" or "can you just let me speak" moments.
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Member737,514)
I like Jim too, can't stand Zoe though and the one she's always at odds with... Natasha?
Obi Wan Jim is great. I feel the same about Zoe, but I don't mind Natasha. Vincent is great comedy value I love Susan, and Tom is just :cool:

Susan or Tom to win!
cowsforsale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gosh, Nastasha is seriously deluded if she honestly thinked that she could have haggled that wine cellar sign for a good deal - that scene was absolutely cringeworthy.

Jim won that task for his team, brilliant. Jim for the win!
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scrubby)
Wow, the fact that you even care about some random throwaway jokey comment is amazing. I'm amazed that you actually bothered to quote me to tell me that. I watched the show. I know what happened. I wasn't even particularly serious when I made the comment, I wanted them to win. I was merely referring to last week's episode. Was that not clear?
"You heard it here first". Just wanted to highlight people who are about as thick as mud thinking they've figured it out in 10 minutes :rolleyes:
Member737,514
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Obi Wan Jim is great. I feel the same about Zoe, but I don't mind Natasha. Vincent is great comedy value I love Susan, and Tom is just :cool:

Susan or Tom to win!
Ahh I agree, Vincent= New Stuart Baggs? Or maybe that's elevating him a little too high...
I quite like Susan too, although it was quite amusing when she kept trying (and failing) to explain her App concept last week.. aw.
As long as Jim wins, I'm happy!
beepbeeprichie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by -Invidious-)
Susan looks like a Piranha, seriously look up a picture of a piranha from the front and look at Susan.
A really fit piranha.
specialk_698
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
^^Agree Susan is Hotttt, shes got that...

Scrubby
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
"You heard it here first". Just wanted to highlight people who are about as thick as mud thinking they've figured it out in 10 minutes :rolleyes:
Ok, maybe I should make this a bit more obvious as you're clearly a bit slow. It was a JOKE. A reference to last week's episode. If anything I was taking the piss out of people 'thinking they've figured it out in 10 minutes'. Maybe the way I phrased it made it seem as though I was serious, and that's my bad, but I honestly can't see why you felt the need to kick up a fuss about it :rolleyes:
cowsforsale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Susan Ma

Neytiri
sharmine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
finally watched it-glad Gavin went.
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just looked on the website.

Apparently there's somebody called Felicity. Who? Where?

I've never seen her. :iiam:
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
Just looked on the website.

Apparently there's somebody called Felicity. Who? Where?

I've never seen her. :iiam:
Wasn't she the one who squealed "HE WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE A PENNY OFF!"?
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I thought that was Ellie...

I'm so confused now!

EDIT:

Yeah you're right.
Dirac Delta Function
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan and Jim.

Melody is not bad, and would get it.
rainbow drops
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Yeah, and that really annoyed me. If they were stupid enough to go to the most expensive area of London looking for items then why should he have taken even a penny off? Idiotic mare. Some of the girls are so **** this year.
gobananas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Subscribing
WOOHOOO APPRENTICE!
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rainbow drops)
... Idiotic mare. Some of the girls are so **** this year.
Because the guys have been so brilliant they're 0 for 3 in the board room.

Most of the girls may be crap but they have Susan & Melody dragging them along kicking and screaming.
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
Because the guys have been so brilliant they're 0 for 3 in the board room.

Most of the girls may be crap but they have Susan & Melody dragging them along kicking and screaming.
Don't forget that the last one was mixed up though.

But Susan was amazing I thought!
Troubled_Student
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't understand why people are saying Susan was amazing. Yes she won the task, but only just: down to the fact that Jim got some good deals and Gavin's team were useless. Susan chose the wrong places to search for products - shown by the tea and top-hat, and was terrible at negotiating.

In all fairness the candidates this year seem terrible in comparison to previous years, especially last years. Liz/Chris would probably single-handedly give the mother of all beatings to most candidates this year. Jim looks good, Melody and Susan look decent whilst Glenn seems to have potential - However I'm unsure if the former three only look so impressive as the rest are that bad.
forsaken_earth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by edward_wells90)
I wanted to press 'Quote' but I accidentally press the -1 right next to it, sorry about that, it was very inconveniently placed right next to it.

Anyway, I feel they're lowering the bar intentionally because we are in an age of information and they're deliberately lowering their standards. If the Apprentice give them internet-enabled laptops along with phones then the Apprentice people could switch up the tasks and make the tasks harder to suit the resources the teams are given, which shouldn't be a decrease in entertainment value.
Example of such task?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise