POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
R.B.G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
You make no sense :facepalm:
You gave a source which tried to say the burial was a sin.. and now your saying that it was done in accordance to tradition .. make you're mind up, you're embarrassing.
:facepalm:

Read what I say carefully. The news articles stated that the US claimed it was done in accordance with Islamic tradition. The news articles were correct in saying that US claimed it. They never said it was a fact that Bin Laden's burial was Islamic - they only said that the US claimed it was.

Your embarrassing.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
This pretty much summed up my thoughts, upon hearing the news of Osama's 'death'.

There's just something quite not right about it; from the events that lead to his death to the aftermath of it (buried at sea).:rolleyes: It's beginning to sound like a total debacle.
Except for the fact everything about it can be explained easily and with real logic.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by FreshPrincess1)
He either died a long long time ago or is now living it up on a nice US-payoff...

How can people seriously believe that the SUPERPOWER that is the USA took 10 years to find and assassinate 'Osama bin laden' ?!?!

They now have a nice excuse to occupy Pakistan. This will be a repeat of Afghanistan and Iraq.

On another note....
Why was Prince William's honeymoon miraculously delayed?
Why has this murder occurred 2 says after the failed assassination attempt on Gadaffi which instead killed his son and grandchildren, if not to create an even biger news headline to take the eyes off what is happening in the Middle East?
Was Osama Bin Laden a superhuman robot who managed to live in a nice compound in an affluent area of Pakistan undetected?

So many questions!
I am not sure why they are going to occupy Pakistan. That is possibly the most stupid thing I have read on this thread.

Actually, your entire post is moronic.
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Personally I find it ironic how millions of $'s and £'s have been spent tracking him down and it turns out he was cotching in his crib 20 minutes from a military base. If nothing else, his death has merely highlighted military incompetence.
Kaykiie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Links to what?
https://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual/
Guys twitter ^

The 'going to release pictures' statement is on loads of different articles and news sites.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23102551/
Link with pictures from abc news .
Whilst the twitter proves a raid happened, it doesn't prove Osama is dead does it?

Those pictures show a bloodstained bed, but no Osama...

I think insulting people who are yet to believe the claims is unnecessary. When actual pictures of him are released I'm sure people will accept it.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by R.B.G)
:facepalm:

Read what I say carefully. The news articles stated that the US claimed it was done in accordance with Islamic tradition. The news articles were correct in saying that US claimed it. They never said it was a fact that Bin Laden's burial was Islamic - they only said that the US claimed it was.

Your embarrassing.
This is journalism. If they said 'it WAS..' without official reports being issued (because they have not been yet) then they would be lying. They have to CLAIM it was done.

I guess i'm just not a conspiracy freak like some people, and when US officials and such tell us he was buried traditionally, i believe them :rolleyes:
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kaykiie)
Whilst the twitter proves a raid happened, it doesn't prove Osama is dead does it?

Those pictures show a bloodstained bed, but no Osama...

I think insulting people who are yet to believe the claims is unnecessary. When actual pictures of him are released I'm sure people will accept it.
I'm insulting people who don't believe it for ridiculous reasons.
goldenGAZE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To the doubters, it seems Obama is going to make a speech again about the death.

http://twitter.com/#!/BBCNews/status/65060412529455104
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by FreshPrincess1)
He was either shot dead last night, died a long long time ago or is now living it up on a nice US-payoff... No-one will ever know

However, HOW ON EARTH did the entire USA SUPERPOWER take 10 years to find and assassinate one 'Osama bin laden' ?!?!

Well there is now a nice excuse to occupy Pakistan. This will be a repeat of Afghanistan and Iraq.
This has also been the perfect provocation for further terror threats

On another note....
Why was Prince William's honeymoon miraculously delayed?
Why has this murder occurred 2 says after the failed assassination attempt on Gadaffi which instead killed his son and grandchildren, if not to create an even biger news headline to take the eyes off what is happening in the Middle East?
Was Osama Bin Laden a superhuman robot who managed to live in a nice compound in an affluent area of Pakistan undetected?
Why are there no pictures of at least his dead body?
Why was he killed and BURIED AT SEA and not put on trial?

So many questions!
Yeah it's strange yeah. Because all those questions yeah, they must have planned it yeah. It must be the working of the anti chirst illuminati group leaders which include the queen, obama (who is actually osama without a beard), cameron, blair, bush, saddam and their supreme leader joe pasquale. It's all an inside job an all that, hidden footage and planted explosives. They are now planning to control us with islamic ray guns and hypnotise us with videos of queen princess the 25th high priest of the world diana spencer.

They are actually watching what we say right now so keep vigilant, they'll be after us soon. But we are too clever for them

:pierre:
Kaykiie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm insulting people who don't believe it for ridiculous reasons.
Fair enough

I'm yet to fully believe it, I don't believe it's a publicity stunt for Obama though.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I want to see a body, preferably a video of the body.

But that's because i'm sick and twisted.

I do believe it happened either way.
R.B.G
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is journalism. If they said 'it WAS..' without official reports being issued (because they have not been yet) then they would be lying. They have to CLAIM it was done.

I guess i'm just not a conspiracy freak like some people, and when US officials and such tell us he was buried traditionally, i believe them :rolleyes:
Even when the experts on Islam deny it. I guess I'm not just an idiot who takes people at their word :rolleyes:
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Watching live BBC feed

Showed a picture showing how close his compound to the military academy pahah.

But apparently this compound was 'strategically built to hide someone' or something like that. So i doubt it's impossible.

Last place you look is your doorstep.. particularly and indepth look.. i suppose..
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by R.B.G)
Even when the experts on Islam deny it. I guess I'm not just an idiot who takes people at their word :rolleyes:
Oh you mean one random guy, on an unimportant news site... that if was any basis of truth would appear on the larger more international sites.. but it hasn't?

Ok.
Occlusal
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kaykiie)
Really...
Eh...yes.

Whats your point?
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sharri5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mellie220)
Is it just me who thinks it's wrong people are actually celebrating his death?
It's just you.
Uzi2491
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ibysaiyan)
Absolutely nothing.By one going down you get another hundred.
EDIT: It seems like Obama is trying to pretend that something major has happened i.e something good has been accomplished by the apparent death of Osama :rolleyes:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...0,992339.story
EDIT: WHY ALL THE NEG.? PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING... there is no apparent peace.
EDIT: It's not like I support osama or anything .. he got what he deserved for killing unarmed,innocent people BUT having him killed instead of being in custody has made us more vulnerable of attacks from extremists.... Perhaps that's what Obama intends to do..
you're absolutely right.. people are ignorant idiots and like to believe what they like is true rather than what they could discover objectively should they wish to
konvictz0007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
this was the document released officially by the white house recently for obama, and it has been forged and tampered and edited. anyone who says otherwise, i dare you to prove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

we say bin laden was a terrorist because he committed big murders, however look at the the illegal war in iraq, which has killed millions of people and counting, and no justifiable evidence was presented before or since the illegal invasion. bin ladens 'crimes' are nothing compared to that. the illegal take over of palestine, which killed the inhabitants and forced them out and stole their land. who is talking about these, without any doubt, far bigger crimes.

there will always be a terror threat as long as there exists illegal western occupation in muslim lands.

im not saying bin laden is a good guy. i dont know him,people say no one has found any evidence proving he planned the attacks, then theres tim osman http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...-8&q=tim+osman , there is just too much crap around, i dont know what to believe.

but we do know that 9 11 has killed a few thousand, whilst for e.g. war on iraq has killed 2 million and counting. cmon, whos the real terrorist?
EssexDan86
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Turns out they do take out the Bins on bank holidays...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads