Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    I voted for Nightowl. I didn't vote for Wootcannon because he was very rude to me when I was running for the US rep position. And now he's my *****.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Jon,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonathanH)
    And now he's my *****.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Agent's messaged me asking when I would be confortable, I've written back to say I am ready as soon as possible.

I forogt to add, I would like to congratulate Abstain for a relatively good turnout.
    Congratulations from México!
    Felicitaciones de México!
    I think that you will make an excellent SG and I hope you don't abdicate your throne for a good while
    I would also like to say comiserations to Brimstone, you too would have made a terrific SG
    I don't actually know the other candidates so can't say about them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    I would also like to say comiserations to Brimstone, you too would have made a terrific SG [/SIZE]
    Gracias . Hopefully, I'm next in line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiman)
    :confused:
    I'm the US, he's the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Gracias . Hopefully, I'm next in line
    And I'll probably vote for you too, it's highly unlikely I'll stand for the position!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Nightowl, tis well deserved!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Apollo

ReputationRep:
    So, lets recap, recently we've replaced the US, France, the SG and now China. Anything else need doing?

ReputationRep:
    Well under my plans, there will be a few more vacancies shortly.

ReputationRep:
    *scared* :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ts:

ReputationRep:
    China was replaced? Oh is Agent going to become the rep for China?
    Btw I have no designs on Nightowls old job!

ReputationRep:
    China needs replacement, now.

ReputationRep:
    China post is currently owned by me still, once the powers officially transfer China will be subject to the standard election process. I don't know about Agent's plans on representing which country, although he has expressed desire in representing the International Seabed Authority.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah we'll need to have the new China rep voted in what with it having a place in the SC. Potential candidates had better get their manifestos in sharpish.

ReputationRep:
    Wait not yet, I want to put in a few new rules before the process begins, therefore I am still representing China until my name appears in the bottom right hand of the main MUN forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Wait not yet, I want to put in a few new rules before the process begins, therefore I am still representing China until my name appears in the bottom right hand of the main MUN forum.
    Ah ok then. And I really am not thinking about putting myself forward for it, I have far too much work to be on the SC right now!

ReputationRep:
    France would like to say it is very sorry for not being active over the past few days but is doing well of the whole CTW Front in the absence of being here. I voted for you Brimstone, I first point my finger randomly at the screen and got you, then Eny-Meeny-Miny-Moed between you and Nightowl and got you. There this my whole 'How France Voted For the SG Speech'

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.