Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the Level 31/Summer update will be out fairly soon. Found this if anyone is interested in what content will be in that update:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8AQj6wYN0
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Yeah, he came long a little later, but his tasks are quite dull and repetitive.

Still stuck on lvl30.
    Really? Shame, started playing this on Sunday and I'm trying to force through the all-american apu quests to get him. How long do the special events last anyway?

Still: aproudman if anyone wants to add me, don't expect much though, only level 6 at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got this today, add me: becca-macp
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aula)
    Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:
    I'm up to 1.5 days and I've got 4 or 5 of them to build :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    The Rex Banner stuff is quite boring. Haven't had any text-quests since Banner though, apart from Bart and Milhouse when I got the tattoo shop for the Fisherman. Is that it for main quests now? (Apart from the Fisherman)

ReputationRep:
    I've not had any since then. Just repetitive stuff. Lots of grandpa telling war stories.

Getting boring.

Rumours of Krustyland (the theme park) in the next update, though.

ReputationRep:
    Level 31! Finally!

ReputationRep:
    my name in the game is .... getoom.

ReputationRep:
    ive just started playing my name is amulla9

ReputationRep:
    I hate how everyone of my tasks at the moment require me to build something.

ReputationRep:
    Right. Krustyland.

Do we assume that building things for the main town has quietened off then? What else is there to put down in Springfield?

ReputationRep:
    My corn is ready tomorrow and I am quite excited!

ReputationRep:
    I played this game for a few weeks and got bored really easily :bored: Its sooo monotonous

ReputationRep:
    Just started playing today...any tips would be appreciated :P My name is dustyout2win2866

ReputationRep:
    How are people liking krustyland? Seems expensive! Looks like we're gonna have to be buying land after getting bored with the game I misses the wolfcastle bit so need money to complete those tasks as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    How are people liking krustyland? Seems expensive! Looks like we're gonna have to be buying land after getting bored with the game I misses the wolfcastle bit so need money to complete those tasks as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Krustyland doesn't use money, it uses Krustyland tickets - a task earned currency. The only trade-off between money on buildings and krustyland stuff is assigning tasks to characters (whether they earn you money or tickets)

ReputationRep:
    add me on the game richierichie226

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone earn money so quickly? I have so many buildings to build at the moment and as they're around 70-80k it takes a while for the money to come in!

My username is JellyTots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Krustyland doesn't use money, it uses Krustyland tickets - a task earned currency. The only trade-off between money on buildings and krustyland stuff is assigning tasks to characters (whether they earn you money or tickets)
    Ahh I know you pay for the actual stuff in the tickets but I wasn't sure about the land! Seems too small to fit a whole park! Hope we can pay in tickets for it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Ahh I know you pay for the actual stuff in the tickets but I wasn't sure about the land! Seems too small to fit a whole park! Hope we can pay in tickets for it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Land is tickets as well - there's no cash in Krustyland like with the main Springfield, it's all krustyland tickets.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.