Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Jingers)
    Yep, theres leagues with people you dont know ir you can set one up with your friends with a buy in amount that you set. I know one dude who has a $100 buy in. You can win a few hundred dollars I guess.
    You do take this to seriously. Cant sleep at night after making the woing trade? :mmm:

Why not draft any knickerbockers? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    You do take this to seriously. Cant sleep at night after making the woing trade? :mmm:

Why not draft any knickerbockers? :mmm:
    They dont have great fantasy players. Melo and jr were om Wade's level of points in my league last year.

My team now has me 'supporting' the pacers and pistons now.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want Kobe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighteyes1994)
    Anyone want Kobe?
    He's coming back on the 15th/16th v Grizzlies.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this:

lmao at the top comment being: James Har_en.

Bennett already a flop?

LJ

LOL BEASLEY :laugh:

Anthony davis will be DPOY at this rate. Seems like a mix of KG and Hakeem defensively. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Anthony Davis is just balling.

ReputationRep:
    My beloved Jazz scored 8 points in the 2nd quarter yesterday; twas painful to watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got NBA 2K14 on PS3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Just saw this:

lmao at the top comment being: James Har_en.
    Must have been a heavy night in lala the night before

oh for **** sake *****

ReputationRep:
    WHERE'S THE GUY WHO ASKED FOR XBOX GAMERTAGS FOR 2K13????

Forever alone

Good win
    Shame about houston though

ReputationRep:
    I'm still confident about D-Rose, but my god stop taking loads of threes dammit. I do think that he'll tone it down a bit as the season progresses, but pleeeeease can we get some help for him (what help I don't know). I've wanted some help for Rose for years now!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm still confident about D-Rose, but my god stop taking loads of threes dammit. I do think that he'll tone it down a bit as the season progresses, but pleeeeease can we get some help for him (what help I don't know). I've wanted some help for Rose for years now!! :lol:
    Saw an interesting first take about this. Stephen A was saying he needs help and Skip was saying that the team should still be doing better

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Nerd2)
    Anyone got NBA 2K14 on PS3?
    ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryJames)
    Saw an interesting first take about this. Stephen A was saying he needs help and Skip was saying that the team should still be doing better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with both. The team needs a secondary scorer to take the heat of Rose as Boozer won't be reliable all season long. However, Skip is right in saying that Rose can make his teammates better as they're not that inept offensively.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.