Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum17)
    'Classicallum' and 'Mathematicalum'? Sounds good to me haha
    Classicallum, did you get Jack Martin? I'm in Westwood now

(Original post by jamiep151)
    I'll be there proving Westwood dominance!
    We're clearly going to win :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiceToMeetYou)
    Anyone else planning to see the hangover 3 in the student cinema?!
    ME!!!! See you there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I hear there's going to be a ticket resale system on the warwick SU page for people who don't want their tickets anymore/people to buy sold out events -- is this true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naami)
    I hear there's going to be a ticket resale system on the warwick SU page for people who don't want their tickets anymore/people to buy sold out events -- is this true?
    Yes:

we should have a new ticket re-selling function available on the website for the start of term, which will enable people to sell theirs for face-value if they decide they no longer want to go, so you may be able to get one via that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    :cool:
    Also gonna watch iron man 3 when it shows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello calum)
    Classicallum, did you get Jack Martin? I'm in Westwood now
    I didn't get Jack Martin either Cryfield for me, so £57 extra a week to spend

ReputationRep:
    Yes:
    Thank you! I bought some tickets but I'm a bit short on cash to buy the Fresher's Party one, so hoping people will be reselling it by then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiep151)
    Apparently option to choose units will open up a week or so before we start and then you can sign up for what you want. It is also very easy to unenrol from a course so it is recommended to sign up for anything that looks interesting and just drop stuff that doesn't live up to expectation. I'm looking at having 140+ CATS to start with but don't plan on finishing that many extra units :L
    (Original post by Math-Magician)
    According to the website we don't have to sign up until we arrive as the induction lecture will explain how to choose them

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/undergrad/induction/

Whoops, Jamie beat me to it :P
    Thanks guys Was beginning to worry there may be time restraints/a deadline, but luckily not! #panicover

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Whitefields?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum17)
    I didn't get Jack Martin either Cryfield for me, so £57 extra a week to spend
    At least the Calum/lums have been spread out

ReputationRep:
    What are the student card numbers? Will they be the same as our Student ID number? I'm trying to apply for a NUS extra card but It wants my university card number... Will I have to wait to get my card

ReputationRep:
    At least the Calum/lums have been spread out
    Yeah that's a good thing Although I bet saying that there will be at least 5 Calum/Callums in each of our Halls now
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiceToMeetYou)
    Anyone else planning to see the hangover 3 in the student cinema?!

(Original post by s_axo)
    Well, look out for the annoying git taking photographs or selling you tickets . That will be me . Then kick me/hit me/say hi/ignore me/give me money, t'is up to you

ReputationRep:
    What are the student card numbers? Will they be the same as our Student ID number? I'm trying to apply for a NUS extra card but It wants my university card number... Will I have to wait to get my card
    Yeah it is I got mine in the post the other day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, your university card number will be a 7 digit number beginning with 13

ReputationRep:
    Any other TSR people in New Rootes? It'd be interesting seeing what people look like in real life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eelnais)
    Any other TSR people in New Rootes? It'd be interesting seeing what people look like in real life!
    I'm in new rootes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in new Rootes As well

ReputationRep:
    I'm in new Rootes as well x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Well, look out for the annoying git taking photographs or selling you tickets . That will be me . Then kick me/hit me/say hi/ignore me/give me money, t'is up to you
    Haha! I look forward to saying hi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.