Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariusk03)
    I'm 1 week into my 8 week email, applied for management

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooooooohhhhh i am the same; only i applied Accounting and Finance, receiving the 8 week email about a week ago (Bout a week ago week ago etc)

let me know if you hear anything. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklespots)
    I got an offer for LSE History as well
    Hi folks.. I am an international student .. from UAE.... any of you from this part of the world...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so do I I'm trying to stay realistic, so don't mind waiting another couple of weeks if that's what it takes LSE to decide whether or not I fit into the course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What other unis are you applying to? Is LSE your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to LSE, UCl, King's, City and Queen Mary.. I don't really have a first choice, I'll just decide what to firm once I get all of my decisions Though I did like LSE the most when I went to London to visit all of my choices.. Have received offers from
    city and queen mary so far, so at least I know I have something safe already! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on your offers! I applied to LSE, UCL, Durham, Edinburgh, and Cambridge. I got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh, got rejected from Cambridge, and I'm still waiting on the others. I'm American so I applied to a bunch of places in the US too. It definitely feels good to have an offer already though! Good luck !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lech)
    Hey...I applied three days ago to Environment and Development. But looking at this site it seems that most of you applied in October. Do they expect that from applicants? Supposedly that course only has around 10 places.
    I applied to the same course seven weeks ago. I am also doing IB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Congrats on your offers! I applied to LSE, UCL, Durham, Edinburgh, and Cambridge. I got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh, got rejected from Cambridge, and I'm still waiting on the others. I'm American so I applied to a bunch of places in the US too. It definitely feels good to have an offer already though! Good luck !!
    Congrats on the offer from Ednburgh! Absolutely loved that place, but ended up not applying there. Do they have a policy of sending out unconditionals, or do you just sit all the exams before applying under the American system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philerus)
    Congrats on the offer from Ednburgh! Absolutely loved that place, but ended up not applying there. Do they have a policy of sending out unconditionals, or do you just sit all the exams before applying under the American system?
    Thanks! I took most of my AP exams last May so I already had the scores when I applied to universities in the UK. I took four exams already so I guess that was enough for an unconditional offer! Where are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I took most of my AP exams last May so I already had the scores when I applied to universities in the UK. I took four exams already so I guess that was enough for an unconditional offer! Where are you applying?
    I am applying to LSE, Oxford and UCL and have two offers from Birmingham and UEA so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philerus)
    I am applying to LSE, Oxford and UCL and have two offers from Birmingham and UEA so far.
    Well done on your offers! Which course did you apply for? I applied for economics and mathematics . I literally cannot stand waiting anymore haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1410)
    I applied to the same course seven weeks ago. I am also doing IB
    Good luck! Here's hoping we see each other there. Have you heard anything as of yet?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my conditional offer for PPE 4 weeks into my 8-week period. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neowinx)
    Just got my conditional offer for PPE 4 weeks into my 8-week period. Good luck everyone!
    Congratulations! May I ask what the conditions are and how they informed you? By email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adriaan)
    Congratulations! May I ask what the conditions are and how they informed you? By email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Yes it's by email. I need AAA with an A in math (Singapore A level). All the best for your application!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get the offer for Social Policy or Social Policy and Economics?

ReputationRep:
    I am in my third week of 8 week period and I have applied to read Economics. Other people in the same conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalleblomk)
    I am in my third week of 8 week period and I have applied to read Economics. Other people in the same conditions?
    4th week for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalleblomk)
    I just entered my 5th week hope to hear sooner though cause the wait is just killing me

ReputationRep:
    Well done on your offers! Which course did you apply for? I applied for economics and mathematics . I literally cannot stand waiting anymore haha.
    Thanks, I have applied for economics and politics.

ReputationRep:
    I just entered my 3rd week of painful waiting out of the 8 week period and I applied for International Relations. Anyone in the same sorrowful situation?

ReputationRep:
    Not heard anything yet, have you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.