Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really don't thibk they'll be sending out any today

ReputationRep:
    Ucas taking time to update..... sometimes today...

ReputationRep:
    haha everyone seems to know everything about ucas except me :'))
    when was your interview btw

ReputationRep:
    January .....

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today!! Interview at start of Jan, UCAS updated at 5, track emailed at half past!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats... There we go.... one offer today ...rest 300 on next Wednesday... happy Eatser people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buttered_peanut)
    Got an offer today!! Interview at start of Jan, UCAS updated at 5, track emailed at half past!
    Congratulations did anyone else get one today?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer aswell track update at 16:24!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer, 16.31!!

I've also got an offer from King's and am undecided on where to go. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    offers handed out on "date of interview" basis?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the rest of us have to wait till next week. All the best guys and congratulations to those who have received their offers today! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adman101)
    Got an offer, 16.31!!

well done when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilan10)
    My interview wad 6th Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also 6th feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adman101)
    Got an offer, 16.31!!

BMedSci is a really compelling factor which attracts me to Nottingham, not sure about how important a second degree is to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilan10)
    not very likely

ReputationRep:
    It would have been nicer to know before the holidays. .....but hey ho...thats how the dice has rolled ...and we wait. ...Good luck and Happy Holidays. .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hukdealz)
    BMedSci is a really compelling factor which attracts me to Nottingham, not sure about how important a second degree is to you.
    dont forget you can intercalate at some other unis and maybe do a degree which is more interesting. But then you sacrifice 1 year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    dont forget you can intercalate at some other unis and maybe do a degree which is more interesting. But then you sacrifice 1 year
    I know but a year out has to be self funded if I remember correctly. Also, intercalation at other unis is very competitive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hukdealz)
    I know but a year out has to be self funded if I remember correctly. Also, intercalation at other unis is very competitive.
    hmm true. But I heard from an F1 doctor that our BMedSci is viewed as worse than if you did it as a completely separete degree.
    But its always good to have extra degree in case you decide you dont really wanna do medicine. You just do those 2,5-3 years and you can drop out and go into research .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.