The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Ucas taking time to update..... sometimes today...:smile:
haha everyone seems to know everything about ucas except me :'))
when was your interview btw
January .....
Got an offer today!! Interview at start of Jan, UCAS updated at 5, track emailed at half past!
Congrats... There we go.... one offer today ...rest 300 on next Wednesday... happy Eatser people...
Original post by buttered_peanut
Got an offer today!! Interview at start of Jan, UCAS updated at 5, track emailed at half past!

Congratulations :biggrin: did anyone else get one today?
I got an offer aswell :biggrin: track update at 16:24!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer, 16.31!!

I've also got an offer from King's and am undecided on where to go. Any advice?
offers handed out on "date of interview" basis?
Reply 929
Looks like the rest of us have to wait till next week. :frown: All the best guys and congratulations to those who have received their offers today! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adman101
Got an offer, 16.31!!

well done :smile: when was your interview?
Original post by tamilan10

My interview wad 6th Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also 6th feb
Original post by Adman101
Got an offer, 16.31!!

BMedSci is a really compelling factor which attracts me to Nottingham, not sure about how important a second degree is to you.
Original post by tamilan10

not very likely
It would have been nicer to know before the holidays. .....but hey ho...thats how the dice has rolled ...and we wait. ...Good luck and Happy Holidays. .:smile:
Original post by hukdealz
BMedSci is a really compelling factor which attracts me to Nottingham, not sure about how important a second degree is to you.

dont forget you can intercalate at some other unis and maybe do a degree which is more interesting. But then you sacrifice 1 year
Original post by Nottie
dont forget you can intercalate at some other unis and maybe do a degree which is more interesting. But then you sacrifice 1 year

I know but a year out has to be self funded if I remember correctly. Also, intercalation at other unis is very competitive.
Original post by hukdealz
I know but a year out has to be self funded if I remember correctly. Also, intercalation at other unis is very competitive.

hmm true. But I heard from an F1 doctor that our BMedSci is viewed as worse than if you did it as a completely separete degree.
But its always good to have extra degree in case you decide you dont really wanna do medicine. You just do those 2,5-3 years and you can drop out and go into research :smile:.
Hi, does anyone know if nottingham are having any offer holders open day for medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending