ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal121)
    Maths and actuarial science you?
    Biomedical sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for sociology

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for theoretical physics just 2 weeks after my app (nov 18th), but i didn't know such site like this exist until 2 days ago lol.

p.s. I wasn't interviewed

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for physics, definitely going to be my firm choice
    Downside is, it's A*A*...

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Politics and Modern History, ABB needed.
    It will definitely be my firm choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osman95a)
    Conditional offer manchester politics and philosophy anyone else?
    Not exactly same but I got politics and modern history?
    So I guess some aspects of our course would be the same.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for MEng Computer Science with Industrial Experience! The requirement is 38 overall IB points and 766 HL. They are most likely going to be my insurance (my firm being Imperial )

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just got an.offer from International management with American business studies!!! so excited, it's my firm choice !

ReputationRep:
    Got a offer for Bsc Economics Need AAB with an A in Maths

ReputationRep:
    Im late to the party, but ive applied for MChem at manchester, hoping for an offer soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Applied for chemical engineering, offer AAA it's my current form choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offers for Business Studies and International Management!
    Both require IB overall 35 and 6,6,5 HL

ReputationRep:
    Politics and International Relations - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for neuroscience

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but when should we ideally start applying for accommodation in halls?
    I still haven't firmed though because I'm contemplating courses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastinator123)
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but when should we ideally start applying for accommodation in halls?
    I don't think you start until you make your decision, but don't nec take my word for it.
    I'm In the same position, stuck between Courses and unis. Which/where are yu contemplating?

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of whether you've firmed or not, you can start applying for accommodation RIGHT NOW, as its a 1st come 1st served kind of deal, and then if you don't firm or insure it, they just take your name off the list, simples

Ask 'Origami Bullets' for more info though, she's the go-to girl for everything UoM related on TSR

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: to what SkAlley said

(Original post by SkAlley)
    Ask 'Origami Bullets' for more info though, she's the go-to girl for everything UoM related on TSR
    :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    For anyone applying with the school of social sciences...roughly how long did it take you from confirmation of receipt to receiving an offer?

Submitted my application on Tuesday, got a confirmation from from the central student admissions folks yesterday.

I've applied for PPE, by the way

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the physics department on 20th december asking for a clarification about my conditions but they still haven't replied. Do you think I should contact them again or is it normal that it takes then such a long time to email back?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.