Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    I didn't read OMAM or AIC so I've probably got a D, I wrote utter rubbish ;( hoping for 55/80 in English language though. Yourself?
    I was about as prepared for those exams as Lennie was being shot
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    After reading the grade boundaries for maths edexcel..I think that its a little bit higher than I thought it wud be
    I would have to scrape it...like literally get the mark on the mark

It's killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me with maths foundation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanbh01233)
    I was about as prepared for those exams as Lennie was being shot
    I don't know why but that made my day.

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to find the grade boundaries for WJEC English Lit Higher Papers but can only find the foundation boundary, can someone please help me find the higher grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordkell)
    Im trying to find the grade boundaries for WJEC English Lit Higher Papers but can only find the foundation boundary, can someone please help me find the higher grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the corner there should be an option thing. Change into Option 2 and you should get the boundaries.
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Yatesy72013)
    Can someone please help me with maths foundation?
    What do you need help with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    What do you need help with?
    Thank you for your reply means a lot. Basically I sat 3 papers of maths GCSE at foundation level. I receive my results tomorrow with the edxcel exam board, my lecturer said i needed around 140/200 for a Grade C but i have just seen the boundaries and it says i need 171/200 surely this cant be right for a grade C? Thankyou for communicating.
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Yatesy72013)
    Thank you for your reply means a lot. Basically I sat 3 papers of maths GCSE at foundation level. I receive my results tomorrow with the edxcel exam board, my lecturer said i needed around 140/200 for a Grade C but i have just seen the boundaries and it says i need 171/200 surely this cant be right for a grade C? Thankyou for communicating.
    I'm afraid that it is 171/200 for a grade C over those three papers. :sadnod: The grade boundaries depend on how hard the paper was and on how people performed on it so it's likely people performed better on those papers than in previous years, pushing the boundaries up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    I'm afraid that it is 171/200 for a grade C over those three papers. :sadnod: The grade boundaries depend on how hard the paper was and on how people performed on it so it's likely people performed better on those papers than in previous years, pushing the boundaries up.
    Thanks for the reply. Safe to say I failed this one.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge igcse grade boundaries english language 0500
    English lit 0476 ??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMoon)
    Who else did German AQA? It's annoyingly kinda high :/
    Me I really need an A so I'm hoping my controlled assessments boost me up bc the exams didn't go brilliantly tbh

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel link doesn't work?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaNick)
    thanks I hope you do well too!!! :cool:
    Thanks but the grade boundaries for Chemistry, History and Latin are so high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexeiLipov)
    Edexcel link doesn't work?
    Oh, nevermind, found it: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/conten...SE_1406_v4.pdf

The one on this thread doesn't work though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanton5)
    Cambridge igcse grade boundaries english language 0500
    English lit 0476 ??????
    Try gceguide.com. Choose your subject from the left. 0476 is on there but I don't think 0500 is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are everyone scared for now? I'm literally crying about German and History.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppycute246)
    There is all this talk in the newspapers about how on average, GCSE results are expected to be lower compared to previous years. Do you think that this will effect the grade boundaries a considerable amount? Especially for GCSE Maths and English.
    They say this every year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayJay-C19)
    What subjects are everyone scared for now? I'm literally crying about German and History.
    I'm most nervous about History, Chemistry, Further maths and English Literature... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I was surprised by how high the GCSE AQA Chemistry and History B grade boundaries are this year! Those of the other subjects I did don't seem too bad though. How has everyone else found them?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.