Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pyrrhusofepirus)
    Thank you! yes I am a post A2 applicant
    Ooh where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I've had offers for Southampton, Queen Mary's and EXeter just waiting on decision from UCL and LSE. Got offered A*A*A from Exeter as well, so annoying it was meant to be my insurance if everything went well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Ooh where else have you applied?
    Oxford,LSE,UCL and Warwick , how have you done for offers so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0liH)
    I've also just been offered A*A*A which is ridiculous as their website says it varies between A*AA - AAB! Really all it's done is pushed them way down in my choices now
    Same here, so annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pyrrhusofepirus)
    Oxford,LSE,UCL and Warwick , how have you done for offers so far?
    Ooh good choices, I've got offers from Nottingham and Leeds so far, waiting on Warwick, Durham and Cambridge

Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh good choices, I've got offers from Nottingham and Leeds so far, waiting on Warwick, Durham and Cambridge

Good luck with yours!
    Nice! yeah you too

ReputationRep:
    Just got my first offer from Nottingham I'm predicted 4 A*s but I was given the lower AAA offer, is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubblyKYP)
    Thank you! my application got sent off on 17th October
    What's your prediction and what is the offer?
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Just got my first offer from Nottingham I'm predicted 4 A*s but I was given the lower AAA offer, is this normal?
    That's a perfect backup for you

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham offer - A*AA/A*ABB

Really happy to get my 3rd choice so soon!

ReputationRep:
    I have predicted grades of A*A*A (Economics, Psychology, Maths), with my choices beingBristol A*AA, Leeds and Birmingham AAA, and Sheffield and Lancaster AAB, is it too risky?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    (Original post by RAV 123)
    Nottingham offer - A*AA/A*ABB

Really happy to get my 3rd choice so soon!
    Congratulations fellow Nottingham offer holders! Have you had your letter in the post yet, and if so are you going to go to a visit day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kriterz)
    I have predicted grades of A*A*A (Economics, Psychology, Maths), with my choices beingBristol A*AA, Leeds and Birmingham AAA, and Sheffield and Lancaster AAB, is it too risky?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No that's not too risky at all! If you're confident you can get those grades I'd apply to another A*AA

What were your AS results?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone that's got an offer from Nottingham so far, can you tell me your stats ? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Just got my Nottingham offer as well A*AA / A*ABB. Three offers now so all going great so far!!

ReputationRep:
    No that's not too risky at all! If you're confident you can get those grades I'd apply to another A*AA

What were your AS results?
    AABB but the B was in maths, 2 UMS off an A, which is why Im not confident of getting an offer from the likes of Bristol and Bath, plus my GCSEs of 7 As and 4 Bs were average :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dstunr)
    Everyone that's got an offer from Nottingham so far, can you tell me your stats ? Cheers
    What stats do you want I got 4As at AS and am predicted A*A*AA for A level. Taken Maths, Physics Chem and Econ for AS and doing Maths, Further Maths, Chem and Econ at A2. Am also doing an EPQ

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations fellow Nottingham offer holders! Have you had your letter in the post yet, and if so are you going to go to a visit day?
    Haven't had that yet. I might go though, I haven't seen Notts at all.

I really want to get an offer from Warwick, are grades AAAB with predictions A*A*AA good enough for them you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kriterz)
    AABB but the B was in maths, 2 UMS off an A, which is why Im not confident of getting an offer from the likes of Bristol and Bath, plus my GCSEs of 7 As and 4 Bs were average :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly if I was you I'd go for another A*AA, you'll only really need 1 AAB for a backup because you'll almost definitely get into them

ReputationRep:
    so many cats out there do economics in the hope of one day becoming a 'city boy' investment banker.

reality: the majority of 'city boy' investment bankers are physics or maths graduates.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.